Oma's Take -2nd episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone ,

So it was another great episode. Shocking things happened.
The guy bamsukh- is really really tall - i felt like he was a monster.LOL
I really loved the mother daughter interaction - made me miss my mom so much.
It was really great to see the dancers protect sugni- glad they stood up for her.
OMG i just loved the mother's face when she realized that they were brother and sister and boy oh boy did he start to blabber - loved this piece to the very core.
I really dont understand how Jawla thakur can insult his wife for the son's upbringing when the way he behaved is born and bred into them - like father like son i say !

I am still trying to understand the part when Father Thakur said " Girl, i forgive you" and Sugni replied " i forgive you too". I dont know if she was referring to the fact that he is her father - sort of a father-daughter communication or something. Maybe you guys can help me here.

I just dont understand one thing - how can these people go to the temple and worship and pray and have their outside woman there and watching them and lusting after them? But i guess i have to not look for the right things to happen in this show and let it just progress.
Till tomorrow peeps. Tongue

Edited by OmaRamdass - 18 April 2012 at 6:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oma's Take -2nd episode" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I myself just watched the epi and I must say it was amazing Star Star StarStarStar.. Completely Agree with you, when all the Women actually stood up for Saguni.. I really felt something deep inside.. 

And yes the duo turning out to be brother and Sister was Ultra Shocking.. Shocked Never expected the track.. 

Reagrding the Forgiveness issues, I think Sugana is referring to the deeds that Thakur has been doing to all the dancers. and also him being her Father and yet doing nothing for her.. 

But I must say this show is getting intresting and I m hooked to it.. Love all the actors and characters here.. Waiting for the male lead to turn up..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Simmy_

I myself just watched the epi and I must say it was amazing Star Star StarStarStar.. Completely Agree with you, when all the Women actually stood up for Saguni.. I really felt something deep inside.. 

And yes the duo turning out to be brother and Sister was Ultra Shocking.. Shocked Never expected the track.. 

Reagrding the Forgiveness issues, I think Sugana is referring to the deeds that Thakur has been doing to all the dancers. and also him being her Father and yet doing nothing for her.. 

But I must say this show is getting intresting and I m hooked to it.. Love all the actors and characters here.. Waiting for the male lead to turn up..

Yep - if they keep up the shocking parts - this show will be a successful

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.