Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

ASA -Show Format (Page 4)

ApoorvaFan IF-Veteran Member
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

But will it be able to do so when the show itself will be at the mercy of TRP Baba...that is gonna be the million dollar question !!!

Thank you Vasanti.

yes... This is really a good question...
Only time can answer this.. Compared with other channels, LifeOK is a bit less under pressure of TRP as this is a new channel with less GRPs and the target crowd is different.

All the best team ASA... Please do not bend to TRP BABA... You guys stick your storyline and TRP BABA apne aap prasanna honge
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I think .. its a very innovative concept..!! Life Ok has introduced various new aspects of show/ programming etc.. .and i think. .this will be definitely interesting.. !

My only concern (ofcourse along with the time ppl will take to adapt to the new format) is that ... if the days are fixed for the theme/flow of story like three days drama/ three days contest... it mite get a bit monotonous..! I wuld like the bit of surprise... i wuld like the bit of anticipation that builds curiosity..! 

However.. my best wishes to the show and esp Apurva.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sApoorvaFankrithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
 Give the show some space to be creative, this show is meant for the world, there are so many regressive shows, family shows which focus on kids and shows which are also more to do with saas Bahu and their saga, here we have an eye opener to understand what makes a person feel for showing his identity and how a person guides throughout this and what implications it ventures as dev chopra creates his kingdom nd meenakshi is traversing to reach his goal.

They have to see the show as a show for 2012 we live in a world of fast forward nd essence of time and money nd fame is needed to standout in the rat race and how the repercussions are is what the show deals with
It is extremely subjective and the viewers eyes have to see the show in various angles which somewhere my see you in their place until it reach the one person who enter phase of fame struggle..

A few of us have followed apurav's work very closely and quite fortunate to see a polished actor be a part of this show.
He has always done roles which have a different class and looking at the way he is showing the viewers the dimensions of fame got due to many aspects, he has chosen to bring about a unique character.

Format is great, I knew that they will give these dimensions, The show is a novel approach as we always think that reality shows are scripted , but there is so much behind it, that positiveness and feeling of freshness should dwell into people, the show is a fictional show which blends reality factor constituting to the creator who wants to make the characters of his show work on his terms so they have to understand this nd drama is the core of the show and TRP will be focused on the way the presentation is eyeball catchy which is already seen with the promo nd letting it weave into people.. I guess they are seeing something novel and it's yet to get them absorbed with it's criteria..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFankrithikas

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I must say, a very unique format. So far never heard about such a hatke format of a daily soap. I wish best of luck to the team, crew and CVs and hope they maintain this kind of innovative format. But I also think that so bring in freshness they might do some parallel tracks also to keep viewers on their toes else it will get monotonous. So, to keep viewers guessing they will add spice, mirch masala and different tracks but they should not forget to keep the original theme of the show intact.
I am positive Apu will pull the show to new heights... the way he did in JJKN with the help of his leading lady.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan IF-Veteran Member
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
But I also think that so bring in freshness they might do some parallel tracks also to keep viewers on their toes else it will get monotonous. So, to keep viewers guessing they will add spice, mirch masala and different tracks but they should not forget to keep the original theme of the show intact.

@Anju, This is the expectation and by having enough masala of both fiction and non-fiction, they have to balance and blend.. I have great faith on this PH and our Apu... to pull this out. They have done lots of homework and I am sure a good product is in make

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 19 April 2012 at 9:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalashanti05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index