Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Yes..AF, this is a show within a show...and it has wheels within wheels!! 

That makes it really unique and complicated.. The execution has to be perfect.
Good statement...

Normally, the writers loose tracks and get us confused in these kind of situations...

Recently RamGopalVerma has done one movie in Telugu... He tried to protray the telugu movie industry and show a directer taking a picture and the script was so lousy and went into a big flop...

Managing the show with in the show is a really tough concept... In this case, they are shooting form end of Jan and have already churned out lot of episodes so we do not expect much changes like we see in other shows...

and consistency in the story line is very clear... That should save the writers from making mistakes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennettmudraswathishanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASA -Show Format (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Fantastic I knew somewhere this is the format !!Smile

The icing on teh cake was DC saying "Obviously Hamari TRP's will rise "

The promos were giving the idea of blending fiction into reality for reality based conceptualization and drama tho bantha hai and the way they will fabricate it is what viewers will get a taste

This show is for all walks of life
Even the saas Bahus should watch the show after all they someday wish for dreams and the reality for those dreams

This is a show for everyone and not just a dancing side but what actually happens when one aspirs to make it big and the bold and dark and good side all blended..

It is a very novel concept and the Mon-Wed drama will Thrus-Fri elemination which also will have some drama is the whole forte of this show

Good luck to ASA !ClapClap

I will be glued to my seat and looking fwd to seeing DC in the good chuck of 30 minutes daily, My ears and eyes need the daily dose Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolkrithikasmudraswathi

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
what an ideaClap Thumbs Up
but how all this things will be shape up finally..& what will happen after the final???
hmm for that we just have to wait & watchWink

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolkrithikasshanti05

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the information..though I havnt watch the video..but its sounds interesting 

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolkrithikasshanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
The promos were giving the idea of blending fiction into reality for reality based conceptualization and drama tho bantha hai and the way they will fabricate it is what viewers will get a taste

@Shanti, these lines say it all... We are going to see unfolding of a new concept from monday.. Fiction and non fiction together...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 19 April 2012 at 12:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@Bhanu yes also the editing is going to be done with a lot of care as the reality bits have to have their chuck, But the format is also giving the bases of drama in fictional aspect so truly is a fictional show and the stage is set for that , Viewers will see teh more scripted part of the characters which are playing pivotal role and the protagonists have the maximum share.

@poonam the twist and turns in the phase will have the actual drama which will show about how DC  brings about the changes and how it will affect Meenakshi to understand the world of glamor, He is going to make his world with her changes and thats what will make Aasman Se Aage more interesting

I am looking at these lines for the future as the fictional story telling back gathers its momentum when the show is dne making its foundation concrete,

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmol

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
The expectations are raising with each and every bit of info coming out... This is a first of its kind and a great concept ...

Very eager to see the execution of this concept now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolkrithikasshanti05

vasanthi16

Goldie

vasanthi16

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
This show sounds different and i truly want it to do well and stick to the storyline as they progress...just saw it's first look promo on Daily motion...premise is very interesting...but again it is a huge undertaking this show has promised to expose the underbelly of the TRP game which is really spoiling the shows all across on all channels. But will it be able to do so when the show itself will be at the mercy of TRP Baba...that is gonna be the million dollar question !!!

Will defo see it and give it a fair chance...the last time i saw Apoorva A, Rajesh Khera and Manini De were in Jassi and that was eons ago...all r good actors ...would love to see their growth in their abilities after so many years !!

Apoorva was quite raw when i saw him first in Pardes and then in Jassi , he was overshadowed by Mona , but he did improve as the show went on and as the show quality went down i quit watching...still i feel he will do a good job as he fits the bill of a sauve, confident  person...

Best of the luck to the show and hope they pull this off !!

ApoorvaFankrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.