Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Interesting...

This is a never before kind of a story with never before kind of strategy.
In my view, makers are cleverly milking the high TRP gainer - reality shows too.
Those who would like to see only dance show, need not sit Mon to Wed.

In all, it will be a win-win situation for everyone. The sponsors (main backbone for any show) also can choose their spots.

Yes Mudra... The saga of TRPs continues for ASA both inside and outside the show 😊...

Thursday and Friday are going to be nail biting.. here, because we also see the drama around the same dancers, we may feel more interested to see who gets elimenates etc...

Very clever and never before kind of a story...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bipin2012

omg 

this is kind of unique one 

the production house is taking  decisions 

like never heard it would b great if dats goin like that 

and during thursday and friday we wil b able to enjoy the dance competition

after the painful mon,tues, and wed

thnx for sharin πŸ˜›

I am hoping to see DC more on these days.. planning the strategy...😊
LizzieBennet thumbnail
This is indeed very interesting..
A fictional behind the scenes look at a dramatised version of a reality show! It already sounds complicated! 

The show ASA is not really a reality show..it's a fictional one. I mean, we as audiences are not going to be able to vote..right? 

So the elimination of the contestants will be pre-planned in the story. Who goes out, why, and how, whether it will be fair and square (as per  fictional audience votes) or manipulated (by DC and others)
So the Mon-Wed drama will possibly revolve around this..discussions on contestants, their practice sessions, the pressures on them from family and self-induced, and perhaps also from the PH, their gradual transformation from naive rookies to shrewd players..knowing exactly the right buttons to push to milk audience and possibly, judges empathy...and also the emerging reality behind nepotism, if it exists.

The cunning, conniving, scheming tactics to garner TRPs...and also the pressures faced by the PH vis-a-vis sponsors, channel if depicted realistically or as close to reality as possible..thereby exposing a lot of bitter truths, could prove to be an eye-opener for many of us as audiences unaware of the real truth behind the so-called reality.

Also the Thu-Fri show being the actual dance and the elimination, does that mean the show will mirror an actual reality show where the epi goes on for more than an hour sometimes? 

This calls for very intelligent drama, a lot of heavy duty thinking, strategising and possibly a whole lot of unheard- of-before jargon. 
Hope they are able to pull it off.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Lizzie,

As always, you have put through the points clear... Now I am also understanding the complications... This is a fictional reality show so we can see all the manipulations DC and his team do on the progress of the show...

A TRP game altogether... As you told, a very tough concept... Unless the script is clear and eloborate, following it is confusing for normal janata ... We keep loosing track between the fictional dance show and the reality otherwise...

I have hopes on this team.. The PH has done big shows like Chadragupta Mourya so I believe they have capabilities to deal with such a complex concept...
Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Yes..AF, this is a show within a show...and it has wheels within wheels!! 

That makes it really unique and complicated.. The execution has to be perfect.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Lizzie and Mudra for giving right prespective.. Otherwise we who are in the Mohmaya of DC will not see this with the objectivity required...

You have highlighted rightly ... This is a complex and a mixture of reality and fiction ... Let us fasten our belts to enjoy this journey...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Yes..AF, this is a show within a show...and it has wheels within wheels!! 

That makes it really unique and complicated.. The execution has to be perfect.

Good statement...

Normally, the writers loose tracks and get us confused in these kind of situations...

Recently RamGopalVerma has done one movie in Telugu... He tried to protray the telugu movie industry and show a directer taking a picture and the script was so lousy and went into a big flop...

Managing the show with in the show is a really tough concept... In this case, they are shooting form end of Jan and have already churned out lot of episodes so we do not expect much changes like we see in other shows...

and consistency in the story line is very clear... That should save the writers from making mistakes...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic I knew somewhere this is the format !!😊

The icing on teh cake was DC saying "Obviously Hamari TRP's will rise "

The promos were giving the idea of blending fiction into reality for reality based conceptualization and drama tho bantha hai and the way they will fabricate it is what viewers will get a taste

This show is for all walks of life
Even the saas Bahus should watch the show after all they someday wish for dreams and the reality for those dreams

This is a show for everyone and not just a dancing side but what actually happens when one aspirs to make it big and the bold and dark and good side all blended..

It is a very novel concept and the Mon-Wed drama will Thrus-Fri elemination which also will have some drama is the whole forte of this show

Good luck to ASA !πŸ‘πŸ‘

I will be glued to my seat and looking fwd to seeing DC in the good chuck of 30 minutes daily, My ears and eyes need the daily dose πŸ˜³

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what an ideaπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
but how all this things will be shape up finally..& what will happen after the final???
hmm for that we just have to wait & watchπŸ˜‰
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the information..though I havnt watch the video..but its sounds interesting