Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Show format:(As per Ajit Thakur, GM of LifeOK)

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we will see the story, drama and on Thursday and Friday we see the dance competition and elemination... there are 12 contestants in the ASA after final audition...

Please check this video for the same info

What do you feel about this format? Is it exiciting? Do share your views...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 18 April 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16LizzieBennettpoo_sasdpsanmolanjubalasaveeta24zee10swethasyam08Magical_KaShchand1234krithikasmudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASA -Show Format" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Bhanu ,sounds brilliant on paperClap but I wish to see it in execution then can share the feelings. Pretty excited to see and hear the comments and judgements of the Trimurti Judges. LOLDay Dreaming

Edited by rekha03 - 18 April 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
ya.. Unless we see we cannot imagine this... But what I understand is the story revolves around the contestants, their aspirations, family backgrounds etc and DC will be making his moves slowly towards gaining maz TRPs for his show by dramatizing it...

So every week we see one elimination and the story moves on... We can expect more drama when it reaches semi finals and grand finale etc...

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 18 April 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sasdpsanmolswethasyam08

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I think sat sun also they might show something.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
not sure about weekends but Thursday and Friday are going to be exiciting days... I am sure, this show will create history like JJKN... very innovative concept...

asdpsanmolswethasyam08

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
As the concept is unique so for them to bring some reality in the format of the show its unique also..not bad idea but as its a daily i think there will be parallel track going also ... 

Cant say much for now ...must watch the first  two weeks airing  to get adjusted with the storyline and characters then it will  be clear what awaits us later..

first week i feel it will be the intro of the main protagonist of the show around whom this show will revolve esp Dev who rules everything..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08krithikas

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
First week will set the tone ... Now I am more confident that first day, DC will enter with his innovative reality show ka concept Smile

asdpsanmolswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
sounds very interesting. thanks for sharing Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolkrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.