Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i will pick anandi.she is trustworthy
.she can understand ones emotions n go according with the situation.
anytime my answer will be anandi
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Look as far as I can tell Gauri is rude only to Jogia - when he wrongs her and to Jogia's parents/Anandi - because she feels they have wronged her. But she never said a word to Bade Papa or Shivani when they shouted on her. She does not have a problem  with anyone else in the world. Im pretty sure she is not self absorbed she genuinely cared that she thought she ruined Jogia's career and she went through turmoil of losing her baby. Her parents have done very nasty things to her but she respects them. She has been telling some truths to Jogia also. We see Gauri has alot of friends - they seemed good so she must be a good friend. On pure terms of as a friend I know the real Gauri is the one who we all used to like who was supportive and caring and good and I would rather be with that Gauri as a friend because if her insecurities are removed I think she is that same person only who we all liked
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Look as far as I can tell Gauri is rude only to Jogia - when he wrongs her and to Jogia's parents/Anandi - because she feels they have wronged her. But she never said a word to Bade Papa or Shivani when they shouted on her. She does not have a problem  with anyone else in the world. Im pretty sure she is not self absorbed she genuinely cared that she thought she ruined Jogia's career and she went through turmoil of losing her baby. Her parents have done very nasty things to her but she respects them. She has been telling some truths to Jogia also. We see Gauri has alot of friends - they seemed good so she must be a good friend. On pure terms of as a friend I know the real Gauri is the one who we all used to like who was supportive and caring and good and I would rather be with that Gauri as a friend because if her insecurities are removed I think she is that same person only who we all liked

😆😆😆
she didn't shout badepapa . she shouted at him too.i clearly din't remember the word but she screamed at him to
tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For sure Anandi😊😊😊 I dont like evil persons like Gauri.🤢🤢😡😡
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: diakpr

😆😆😆
she didn't shout badepapa . she shouted at him too.i clearly din't remember the word but she screamed at him to

No she didnt raise her voice at all. I remember that scene she had become so shocked she said bade papa aab bhi...? and then she didnt say anything else
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: diakpr

😆😆😆

gawariji did show her colors to bade papa and he left in disgust! She told him that he cheated her with singhs. He tried to explain her but she went on with her rant! Phew!!! when did she leave a chance!!!
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Back to the topic,
I will always pick my friends very carefully. Anandi will be my choice any day!

Gawari , i wouldn't even consider to be around such filth.
 let me explain why
her moral compass is damn so low🤢
she has no dignity when dealing with awkward situations😡
she has no respect for elders🤢
she basically bad mouths and gossip😡
she ruined another females life🤢 😡
😡she is a class one ehsaan farmosh🤢
she is no good on the summation of all above

Even lal singh gave her respect before she went to jetsar to know the truth, what happened later.??He despised her because of her choice but kept mum until he got to look at what she turned into. Everyone who gets to see this side of her never patched up with her. Neither an uneducated person like kunda tai nor educated modern person like shivani. Even the person(BadePapa) who brought her up with his kids felt revolted. Bade papa did tell her that he is ashamed of her

Now coming to my POV , keep such people as far as you can. Once infected , it will break hell loose but never get disinfected!☢️
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
for me this is not even a question, tht i find no choice here, as for me Gawari is not even a choice. i will not choose her as friend, even if she wd be the last person in this world😆😆 if u hv friend like G, u dont need an enemy😆 why???
1. she is ahsan faramosh - she never value ur help. if u help her anonymously, she will find it against her big ego, will give lecture and do nothing to return back (in Bhairaw case). if u help her openly, she will use ur help as much as she want, but will ignore u in big decision of life, even dont care to inform u, in such big decision of marriage, but whn she need money, she ofcource call u to increase help (in bade papa case)
2. Bad listener - She only know to speak and not listen. ur friendship value for her only till u r not opposing her. the day u will oppose her, u become enemy for her. she can manipulate very well. the person who do only main, main, main, my love, my pain, my sacrifices, my car, my parents, may tragedy, never become good friend.
3. No understanding - she cant understand anyone. she cant understand, why people behaving with her like a certain way, she cant understand psychology of a person. she love to live in her illusive world, created by herself. without understanding, and compromises, friendship dosnt mean anything.

On the otherhand we hv seen how Anandi hv all quality of a good friend. she value the help of people, she ready to fight for a friend, she is ready to sacrifice for friend, she respect relationship, she help selflessly, without expecting anything. even if she hd to go against her near dear, due to justice, she dont just left tht person offended, but try her best to repair tht cracks in relationship (in Basant case). i can fully trust on her.
so anytime, any day, any min, any seconds, its Anandi
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
.offo ! what the hell is this  !  jub dekho  to yeh kaha jaata hai ki gauri  jagya ke peeche nahi gayi woh jagya ne use convience kiya .are gauri koi robot hai kya ki jagya ne us par program feed kiya to gauri ko waise hi instruction follow kurna pada .i am really sick of this logic.this logic has head and no foot 
runes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

If her insecurities are removed. But as of now they are still there. And if she respected her parents why did she kick them out by giving various reasons. If she was that honest, she should just tell the truth. Why not be transparent. 

So I agree with you, even I would like to have a friend like the previous Gauri. But now that has changed. 
So even you agree that you don't want the current Gauri as your friend 😉.