Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Keep it up. Best poem. Thanx 4 the updat. Let cvs show this typ of crap and brg trp rat lower. Wt we can do
soniyahkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chimpsy

Hey, let's be fair to the little girl, dear! She's not our enemy! Stay focussed on Shyam the snake... 
And please don't degrade people (or characters) by being mean about their sarees, etc... They are middle class elderly women- I wouldn't want to see them dressed like Kareena! 

2 elderly women + 1 sickly man, can't do much when it comes to fixing stuff in the house.. Even I face that problem sometimes! ðŸ˜‰

Srush, I will be back! Got to go somewhere!

Ur getting me wrong, dear!

I don't care enuff for bubbly to make her my enemy. Her character is plain irritating and useless and the cvs are doing nothing to make her bearable. 

And I wasn't making fun of middle class women. I belong to middle class myself. All I meant was that these gupta women can spend money on yards and yards of jamawar fabric and the never ending gotas but cannot buy a new mirror especially if their jamai is coming to stay. V middle class women know how much to spend and where to spend rightly. Rangoli bana saktey they lekin awaaz de key kisi mohalle k ladkey ko keh kar naya aainaa nahin lagwa saktey they! 

CVKs Khuda k liye kabhi kuch sach dikhaa diya karain!

virtuoso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y story is going like dis? 😒
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: soniyahkhan

Ur getting me wrong, dear!

I don't care enuff for bubbly to make her my enemy. Her character is plain irritating and useless and the cvs are doing nothing to make her bearable. 

And I wasn't making fun of middle class women. I belong to middle class myself. All I meant was that these gupta women can spend money on yards and yards of jamawar fabric and the never ending gotas but cannot buy a new mirror especially if their jamai is coming to stay. V middle class women know how much to spend and where to spend rightly. Rangoli bana saktey they lekin awaaz de key kisi mohalle k ladkey ko keh kar naya aainaa nahin lagwa saktey they! 

CVKs Khuda k liye kabhi kuch sach dikhaa diya karain!

Ok, I stand corrected... You may be on to something here.. And besides, we all know that Khushi HAD to get all that craziness from somebody/bodies in the Gupta parivaar (adopted or not)... ðŸ˜† 

Thank you for clarifying, and sorry I could't reply earlier... Friends? ðŸĪ—
Now let me go and write a proper comment... ðŸ˜‰

Edited by Chimpsy - 12 years ago
soniyahkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chimpsy

Ok, I stand corrected... You may be on to something here.. And besides, we all know that Khushi HAD to get all that craziness from somebody/bodies in the Gupta parivaar (adopted or not)... ðŸ˜† 

Thank you for clarifying, and sorry I could't reply earlier... Friends? ðŸĪ—
Now let me go and write a proper comment... ðŸ˜‰

ofcourse friends Chimpsy...im sorry im just soo frustrated with yesterday epi that my post should originally be posted in the frustration thread! and what do v expect today...

1. the naatak of Buaa jee and Amma??? Jaisey drame yeh aunties kar rahi hain, aisa to bachey kartey hain!
  2. Mun dikhaayi..(chalo cute) no body double today plz, plz, plz!!
  3. And hopefully the night scene!!!! (fingers crossed for this one)
Chimpsy thumbnail
CHARACTER ASSASSINATION!!!!!! ðŸĪĒ Aarrrghhh...ðŸ˜ĩ
Dhishoom! Dhashoom! Dhishoom! *Chimpsy shooting blank bullets into the evening sky in sheer frustration*

What happened? Come on, tell, tell... Iss comedy ko kya naam doon???
And no more fake RBs please, the 'feel' is almost gone... Now I feel like puking ðŸĪĒ when it plays at the so not suitable moments... ðŸ˜Ą

And, Shrushti, as usual, your poem & updates were FANTASTIC! ðŸ‘ Kya baat hai! Kya baat hai! ðŸ‘ðŸž
You vomitted out whatever was undigested in our minds! 😆
Thank you! For that, and for entertaining us more than the serial itself, here's a ðŸĪ— and *kiss* *kiss* 

And, when you meet Khushi in poetry land again, do tell her to not torture our poor, sickly Arnavji...😒 
We know he always screws up big time with that 'low class' dialogue, but, we just can't bear to see him so, so, weak, so helpless, so innocent... (ya, right! will believe this when laxmiji suddenly 'answers' Khushi one of these days! Imagine Khushi in a coma!) ðŸ˜†

Ok, that's it! Sorry for my late comment. It's a holiday here today 😃, so I had a lot of 'outside' work to complete... Until we meet again next Wed/Thursday, bye and take care... ðŸ˜‰

rvarier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Your poem was thousand times better that the episode, u should start writing some witty scenes for ms sankadevi as she seems more and more sanki as she seems to be trying to justify her name
Chimpsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniyahkhan

ofcourse friends Chimpsy...im sorry im just soo frustrated with yesterday epi that my post should originally be posted in the frustration thread! and what do v expect today...

1. the naatak of Buaa jee and Amma??? Jaisey drame yeh aunties kar rahi hain, aisa to bachey kartey hain!
  2. Mun dikhaayi..(chalo cute) no body double today plz, plz, plz!!
  3. And hopefully the night scene!!!! (fingers crossed for this one)

EXACTLY! ðŸ‘ðŸž ABSOLUTELY NO body doubles please! 
And yes, can't wait for night scene...😍

Hey, don't worry about it! I complain too, but I try hard to see the lighter side of the serial.. Make fun of it instead, like what Shrushti does... it takes away most of the tension...😆

The comedy in the show, no matter how idiotic, does crack me up sometimes- I mean an entrance FULL of ranggoli??!! Just think did she WANT Khushi and hubby dearest to even make it to the front door??? And Shrushti makes things worse for me when people around me (especially if I read her poem/updates in the office) think that I've totally lost it ðŸĪŠ when I laugh like a looney during lunch break... 

It's hard to take things lightly when we have too high expectations, I guess... Anyway, if they get the story wrapped up so quickly how to drag it on for months and months and months??? Indian serials run for years, no??? ðŸ˜ƒ

shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved your poem...ðŸĪ— awesome!!