Fan Fictions

ARHI FF: Bonded By Memories thread 2 link added (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 154

akshiankita

IF-Dazzler

akshiankita

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
hey
plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI FF: Bonded By Memories thread 2 link added (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asrksr

asrksr

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
nice one!do continue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_92

deeps_92

IF-Dazzler

deeps_92

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hi guysBig smile...sorry sorry for updating so late...iam literally sorry...i have been in bad moodOuch...i have updated another part...god knows how many times i edited...iam still not satisfied with outcome..but this is just start so i think i will get my flow soon...
thanks for ur sweet commentsBig smile...it is only ur comments that made to me write and post even in bad mood...

CHAPTER 2

He slide opened the closet door and froze for a second taking in the sight in front of him. Is it her closet?  Her sarees were hanging on the right side of the closet while her other dresses were neatly folded and arranged in a pile below it. "Unbelievable." He muttered folding his arms against his hard chest and shook his head in disbelief.

"She must have arranged it yesterday." He concluded as he turned to pick up his clothes from suitcase. Irrespective of how neatly the clothes were arranged, she just needs a day to muddle up the things. He started to hang his clothes on the left side which was vacant as his mind travelled down in his memory lane.

[TWO YEARS BACK]

He slide opened the closet door and froze for a second taking in the sight in front of him. All his clothes were shoved to one side of the closet and other side was filled with her colourful clothes. "What happened?" he turned hearing his wife voice. She gazed beyond his shoulders, checking whether everything was at right place, she again shifted her gaze on him.

He shook his head and asked "you arranged it?" his voice was filled with surprise. "No, you know, actually i am not good at doing it. Di arranged it." She answered taking tentative steps towards him. He nodded, again turning towards the closet and staring at it strangely. "What?" she asked him again slightly hitting his shoulders.

He shook his head, giving her a half smile; he said "no, it feels odd." Looking at her puzzled face, he added "this whole thing, i mean, this married life feels very odd." She raised her eye brows and turned towards her husband "i feel like my twenty five years life has taken complete u-turn just in a week." He shook his head again.

He tilted his head and noticed his wife confused face. He continued "I mean, look, I was living here alone. Suddenly you came and i have to share everything; my room; my closet; my life; and everything. It feels strange." She nodded lost in another world. He turned towards her as she spoke "but good thing is at least you are at still living at your house, unlike me."

"You miss lucknow very much." It was statement rather than a question. She replied "not really, i am used to it. For past 5 years, i am living here. But I do miss my family very much." She smiled as she felt him hugging her from back. He crossed his hands against her chest and rested his chin on her shoulders as he quietly added "i know." 

"You know?!" she exclaimed slightly turning her head to look at him. "yeah, i know how it feels when you are away from the person you love very much." She raised her brows indicating she was taken back, half thinking which one he will mention his sister's wedding or his father departure. "That's how i felt when you left for lucknow a month before our wedding."

Even before his words could drown inside her, she felt him hold her wrist, then twirl her around so that she was now facing him. "And that time i promised myself that when you come back to me, i will make up for that one month of your absence in my life. And don't dare to do it again." He finished before pulling her into his arms and claiming her lips in his.     

He turned back hearing her footsteps, smiled back at her as she smiled at him. She looked at the open suitcase lying on the bed and asked "so you are done?" he replied with a nod. She sat on the bed before stating "oops, i came to ask whether you want any help?!" he nodded again. He watched as she played with the curls of her hair. As if she sensed his intense gaze she looked up at him.

He immediately looked away making the situation more awkward. She too turned to other side not sure how to break this pin drop silence. She sighed a relief when she heard his voice "so how is your job?" she turned to him and grinned "good. Was the space enough?" he gave her confused look and then noticed that she was staring at their wardrobe.   

"hmm..yeah..Still there is little space; if you want you can use them." He replied but she shook her head. He said "i mean i noticed that most of your stuffs were missing." She stared at him in astonishment before replying "it's in other room. Actually.." she paused taking a glance at him, "i rarely use this room. Yesterday only i moved all cloths back here."

He nodded completely understanding her discomfort to live in this room alone. Even He felt weird when he entered this room. It must have been difficult for her to live here alone. How many nights they have spent here making love? Suddenly another memory erupted in his mind. How many nights they have spent here not wanting to look even at others face? This house held all their memories. Some memories which they never want to forget and some memories which they never want to remember.

His trail of thoughts was hindered by his phone. He checked name before asking Kushi "did you tell di about my stay here?" when he got negative reply, he said good and answered his phone "haan di...iam fine...how are you and jiju...no,no i was just cleaning my closet." He gave sheepish look as he said "hmm, last week only i cleaned but i thought i will do it once again."

She couldn't help but smile as he laughed. She enquired about di after he cut the call. "She is fine. Don't you talk with her?" She replied "we do. But occasionally. It has been a month since i talked with her. Okay." She stood up before saying "you continue. I will be back." He looked at her retreating back, and then turned again to closet. He stopped his work as another memory similar to this haunted him.

[YEAR BACK]

He slide opened the closet door and froze for a second looking at the sight in front of him. It looked messy and even his things, which he arranged this morning was not in its place. He sighed before he started to search for his file in that mess. "Damn it. Not even able to find a file in this house." He murmured as he opened next closet door.

"What happened?" she asked him cautiously looking at his tensed figure. "file." He snapped "damn file. Two days before i kept it here and now it's nowhere to be seen." "okay." She replied calmly before scanning their closet. He pulled one saree out and barked "why can't you keep it neat? Because of you, everything gets lost here."

She looked at the saree which was now discarded to the ground and shot back "Arnav, we use closet daily and it eventually gets messed up. That's why i told you to keep important things in guest room." He paused for moment before retorting "what do you mean by using guest room? This is my house, damn it. And i will keep my things where ever i liked."

"Your house?" she exclaimed "so it means i have to move my things to guest room?" he looked at her as she asked in voice which equalled his "what you mean by your house? Do i need to pay rent to stay here?" he called her in low voice "Kushi." But she was not backing out "tell me what i have to do? Or do i have to move out this house?"

"Kushi you are blowing things out of proportion." He warned her but she replied "iam not Arnav, but you are." He gripped her shoulders as he shook her and opened his mouth to say something, but he closed his eyes calming himself and then let her free before leaving the room.

He came out of his trance and looked at the fully occupied closet. He shut it close with force as if trying to shut his mind from those haunting memories.

thanks for reading...hope i didnt bore u much...i wrote this part as i wanted you all to have glimpse of what happened...in next chapter u will understand their depth of love and it will have little romance...do comment guys...

Edited by deeps_92 - 25 April 2012 at 8:18am

The following 224 member(s) liked the above post:

sydyparimaladanum_026sampriyahoneyboney1chilliespriyakamkarRC14sonalashishvanesha230thepelicansusamsteja57neeshahaider1sarunfanprincessep13AnuMouli91aamna259sunshaeyarnav_maniacSam_Veenhoneyg999sanjuarshineha_shahzara28juju710Snelldeeps_arhitracy1191afshanbabararshilover3danisharamasawmrudri.davepunjabiquddisukritaa12gagsyfizza25anamika00bhavs_gid03loverashicutie13Tuba_KSG-ChanChan-Micha1005melovemayurmaloseanusha.nushwinchfireBajaj.rbramonamaminakhandhahiMSgayatriwaffmzhrsoapfreak13sslmay11ARSHI_FAN11jiyapGoBananasasmaali0987hari93PRUMshanu.amiArnav_Khushifanpriyah_reddyday_lilyroumiSNR7kritz11flora_arhigayatri_ysruthirishi.Enchanted_SoulArshi94anuramesh26kitten80naveena_arhilav.0301shaileshjnkhushiiXOXOdreamgirlrus23surrazdanAsvatishona136Dimz13kshubhangisidanissotanvi_arshijg12pinky_sathiyatheezy-lovelyMaghinallsReader_Hobbyifsaal044farha623smileysmiCHAYMAhatelove_1khusiarnavchemistry9AbdulloveIPKKNDarshisireebarfiZ_ArShifatima2603anjusr06RandomGirlrhearuhimyarniebabymeera06multifacetedApples94ArHiluvArhiIPKKNDOnlookermysterious_mazebluetajdproverarnavkhushi1106ashishjaoreKeyCatArshi1195momb24inspiringstarsHonkytonkvidya.sanjaymemories_imGlimmercrazy44HADmishtivikadesigirl358674premdewaanishubhadaskAMAL722neha2005sparikh..sur..cutiepreetlazylad8-FauZidazzlerabikirti123Aliya_hzsnaakriti120akshiankitasreemeeraaditi07seshatreeLekshmic7sowmyadhariniIPKKNDkaur92sweetygirl28sun_shine_girlSamyxx..SSNAIR..ITS_LEENAsegadilakiaShruti21arhilover55devsumOlive_RoseLove_SAlittlemoiAparameghanareshSVN0306kaur94ankitamishra201gangsuarshy4everjen_xcupcake-IronButterflyA.HajnalHeavens_Flowershree10misscrazyfanSkirandeeswarnaCookieeMonstersnoopy84PepsiGirl101farheen75-kitzdoll-JennyAvniHot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz-FAYKHAN29jessicadfrenzyyNi1234moon_minecaskernewmoon2011srijaaa127debby_11ilive2laughflowers4u-Cheeni-.Saraa.tinselHansaN--Nargis--angelic shazsiva2901Arjuhisis..Anita..HUMII10592...shruti...ASR6262SamiyaIPKKNDajoop.x-bumblebee-x.jas0308polly_mkSanz.dumasprincessunaraIsleOfCaprimishti_17rechusRafid.

arhilover55

IF-Dazzler

arhilover55

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
interesting concept...can't wait to see why they got separated..hope they get back together soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_arhilove_ipkknd_xdeeps_92

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
simply superb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_arhideeps_92

flora_arhi

flora_arhi

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
it's very nice dear.pls do continue soon.

deeps_arhideeps_92

arshilover3

Groupbie

arshilover3

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nice update!!
Really good concept!!
I wonder how they got separated!!
I hope you will reveal to us that soon!!

Please continue soon!

deeps_arhideeps_92

multifaceted

Goldie

multifaceted

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hey this looks like a very promising FF...loved the beginning..amazing parts..have already sent you a buddy request..so could you please PM me when you update? thanks

deeps_arhideeps_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top