Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is only her initial reaction, that too after all the brainwashing from her family and neighbours. We have seen what her first, spontaneous reaction was after finding out the truth--giving him a tight slap! In a broader sense, I wonder how many Indian women would become much more assertive if only society stopped drilling it into their brains that they are nothing without a husband?
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amisamrat

This is not about self respect !1 This is normal reaction from any woman who goes through this. She wil gather herstrengthto deal with whatever comes on her way but right now she is just going through a phase which is normal for any woman whose husband cheats on her after 11 years of marriage ! I understand u want to see mona becoming successful and not feeling anything bad about her broken relationship and move on !! Is it that easy in real life?? NO it is not and if she wants to try one more time to make her relationship normal fr the sake of her children the let her !1 she is not doing anything wrong ! Pardeep dest have a heart and he is cheater !! but he meant alot for mona !! Moan cant turn into a practical woman in one days !! it will take time to be that woman. take it easy😊

I understand, however going to the party was a bit too much! did not like it!
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't feel right about it in the beginning but later I thought about it and felt what she did was right. She is not in the right state of mind right now, she doesn't want her home to break (if that's the correct way of saying it), doesn't want her children to lose their father at this tender age.
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I too agree with Rupa. It is not that easy to start a new life, especially when you have to provide for 3 children. What Mona did is what any woman in her situation would do. She is been home for the last 12 yes, has no qualification or work experience. And to top this her husband has left her for another woman. So naturally right at this moment she has zero confidence. Her first thought is her children. And she is doing this only for her kids. Yes i am glad she was not shown to immediately take up some hi- fi job, or someone coming her way and by chance offering her alucrative job.
It takes time even for a strong independent woman to get her life back on track after divorce. So yeah I hope the CVs do right that. Show a logical improvement in her.
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I just want to add one more point. When she becomes successful, I want her to kick the butt of two people - one is of course Pradeep, the second one with due respect is her father who is so worried of his position in the society, than her daughrsr's conditionEdited by bookworm2 - 12 years ago
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When you go through a heart break, all self respect goes for a toss...You dont realize what you are doing..you loose your thinking ability...Mona is completely justified in doing that...Infact there will come many more instances when she would want Pradeep back in her life..because she had always loved him and it would be very difficult for her to come out of this bubble...i suppose they might still show some scenes where she feels bad and sad...but then it is all part and parcel of life and i feel she will soon come out of it and fight for her kids...
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: senorita201213

This is what i did not not not not wanted to seee

stupid EKTA...finally they made her beg instead of thrashing him once again...

i guess we have to digest this now thinking that mona is not a independent girl
and she is a bechari wife..

Well said.

This stupid show makes my blood boil ðŸ˜¡,  why couldn't Mona thrash him and throw him out.

When she was begging him to stay and saying I will do everything you want, I was like you what.
I was very close to throwing the remote control at the TV.  Ufff yeh Ekta shows,

I have stopped watching her shows now,  same old crap everywhere.

I watch TV to relax but these serials end up giving me more stress.
hema07 thumbnail
Thrashing is not a reaction from someone who has 3 kids to take care of, hasn't stepped out to ear for 12 years, has no degree or diploma.

She acted like any mother would do for her children. Self respect doesn't come before your children's well being.

For once Ekta showed a reality and not the DRAMA we all like to see.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hema07

Thrashing is not a reaction from someone who has 3 kids to take care of, hasn't stepped out to ear for 12 years, has no degree or diploma.

She acted like any mother would do for her children. Self respect doesn't come before your children's well being.

For once Ekta showed a reality and not the DRAMA we all like to see.

I do agree with you, but there was no need for all the begging him to stay,  I know she loves him and wants him to stay but I think she should not have said that she will do everything he wants her to, I mean come on she is a great wife.  I do feel sorry for Mona.
KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
however we thnk her reaction is wrong if we cme to her side it is totally Sensible!
She is trying to save her familys name,res pect , and children which pradeep never thought
it is totally sensible
she is being portrayed as a dumb dodo , n it will take a leap when she will take a leap!thats what its all abt!
Just waiting for this point!