Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

singhalharsh

Goldie

singhalharsh

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hey thanks nyc trps    bt from where u got the daily braekdown of trps    ???   Every site shows only average trps so from where u get daily trp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TRP Breakdown for Week 15. (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
It's good that it kept such TRPs even thought the IPL is around... Thanks for sharing...

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Oh wow, look at those gorgeous numbers for Friday! What a jump Clap

I honestly can't think of any other episode that deserved this more, last Friday's episode was truly flawless, and hands down my favorite PV episode to date, so I am glad the numbers reflect that! Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulMelodiousDreams

adigaag

IF-Dazzler

adigaag

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...I want the TRPs to riseUnhappy...I'm aware its theIPL season...but kya kare yeh dil hai yeh dil hai yeh dil hai...sab iss dil ki hi toh mushkil haiLOL...I know it was a bad one...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.