Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 18/4/12 : Priya Bails out Karthik , Ram Upset!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOW Maria. That was a super fast update. Thank you very much. Now waiting for the detailed one.

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...👏👏...the way Priya stood up for her family was nice to see...a true daughter, a caring sister...the funny part was Neha's jasoos...and the most ugly part was Niharika's drama at her home and the police station...Natasha's Nautanki behaviour will be seen tomorrow - the precap just put me off...😡...Ram's support to Priya was not fair enough...though we have to appreciate the fact that he cared for Sharma family ( Priya's parents )
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maria.. 😲 You are "Supersonic Jet' from today!😊
will comment on detailed update!
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the quick update maria
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dnt knw as much as i love raya i dnt see any communication btw them. For me ram does more for priya when put against family then priya does for him! He ignored familys tales for ashwin. Even when feels nuts is saying truth got shipra sudhir out, in ayesha fiasco he helped her knwinh n belivng sid was right n being misjudged by priya, however priya just lipservices for her family is way imp than ram, ram is actually shown confused priya is never confused for her its family only!
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx 4 da Quick update dear...

Gosh... Plz end Nutz drama..

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. 😊
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Maria. Complete ur update and we are ready to give full length comments on it. And yes welcome back. I hope u have recovered
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leo4ever

I dnt knw as much as i love raya i dnt see any communication btw them. For me ram does more for priya when put against family then priya does for him! He ignored familys tales for ashwin. Even when feels nuts is saying truth got shipra sudhir out, in ayesha fiasco he helped her knwinh n belivng sid was right n being misjudged by priya, however priya just lipservices for her family is way imp than ram, ram is actually shown confused priya is never confused for her its family only!

Exactly what I feel. Ram has to prove himself again n again to win Priya's trust. Why only Ram???