Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya's right priorities at the right time

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't you think Priya had the right priorities at the right time?...I really appreciate her the way she stood up for Karthik...sad to see Ram not believing her..the beauty of her character is the rational thinking with an open mind...hope you people agree on this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with u bhai priya always right.
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely. Just because she is someone's wife doesn't make it true that she is not anyone else's daughter or sister. 
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am priya's side,she is doing her duties. As a woman I proud for her. 
sammy_108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but smwhere i saw dejection in sudhir's eyes and even priya knows it that she is sumwhere in the process hurting ramπŸ˜•
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes I am with her today, she was so right when she said" they way you believe in your family, similarly I know my family for last 30 years and I believe that they will never lie" πŸ‘.. I am glad she took the stand and helped Kartik , Ram is right at his place as he has no idea about Nutz  lies.
Just because she is married to ram does not mean that he is always right and she has to take his side, I loved her today. Also Priya knows how manipulative Nutz is (abortion and also her dhamki during abortion, wardrobe malfunction etc) Precap we see Ram was trying to tell Nutz that he needs to talk to Kartik, anyways but I do not think that is going to happen.I have a feeling that this is going to create dureeya between Ram and Priya. Only hope is if Nutz confess and tell Ram the truth.We will have to wait and see..πŸ˜• I really do not want Priya to leave the KM because of this, she should stay there and fight, thats the only way she can find the truth. 
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sammy_108

but smwhere i saw dejection in sudhir's eyes and even priya knows it that she is sumwhere in the process hurting ramπŸ˜•

Yes. That is the reason she didn't even look at him in the P.S and she had a dejected look when her mom said thanks.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me too Priya ki gang main
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy_108

True, but knowing her character, she will always stand by the truth I am sure she is sad that she is hurting Ram but she is also a daughter,and a sister and she loves her family, she has to stand for them.I am really proud of her today, I have a feeling that Ram is angry that she is not supporting him but I could also see sadness, and confusion as he also knows Priya's character, She has always given "sacchaee ka sath", I really hope he tries to find out more about the whole issue.
Edited by fanraya - 12 years ago
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Don't you think Priya had the right priorities at the right time?...I really appreciate her the way she stood up for Karthik...sad to see Ram not believing her..the beauty of her character is the rational thinking with an open mind...hope you people agree on this...

I really love the character of Priya right from the beginning till date. She was balancing her maternal relations with her in-laws even after marriage, this is the beauty of a women after marriage where all wants to be, i mean supporting her parents family and in-laws family too.😊