Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

BiggestDEKfan

Groupbie

BiggestDEKfan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
WTH!!! guys I had sooo many things in my mind...
the Thakur guy (the sooo called villain) would be the lead but they ended up being BHAI-BEHAN!!! :( I thought he will fall for her and all stuffs!!!! I thought he will feel bad later for his behaviour...sugani would have atleast some sense 2 behave properly!! Aaaiiiyyooo!!! Why BHAI BEHAN!?!??!?!
Now if it's going 2 go in BEHEN BHAI track I wht him 2 feel protective about her... Take care of her and plz behave properly!!?
Wht do u guys think??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wht yaar!!!!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BiggestDEKfan

WTH!!! guys I had sooo many things in my mind...
the Thakur guy (the sooo called villain) would be the lead but they ended up being BHAI-BEHAN!!! :( I thought he will fall for her and all stuffs!!!! I thought he will feel bad later for his behaviour...sugani would have atleast some sense 2 behave properly!! Aaaiiiyyooo!!! Why BHAI BEHAN!?!??!?!
Now if it's going 2 go in BEHEN BHAI track I wht him 2 feel protective about her... Take care of her and plz behave properly!!?
Wht do u guys think??

hi biggest he not the main lead he is not yet introdused he is other thakur who is educated he will fall for suguni not the one who we saw in boat with sugni sabar karo yaar hero ko aisehi introduce karenge kyaTongue

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
but still how WRONG is that.. thakur's son? or is it another thakur's son?lol

moksha89

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
oh shucks - they are brother and sister? i wanted him to be the lead cause they have chemistry like crazy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09BiggestDEKfanmoksha89--BimBim--

BiggestDEKfan

Groupbie

BiggestDEKfan

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
IKR oppostite people always fall for each other... Their chemistry would be CRAZY!! Huh!! I have a feeling tht thr other thAkir hi is kinda old for her!! :( huh... He with ur bhai itself!! :P :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89OmaRamdassMallika113

riyaroses

Goldie

riyaroses

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
yeah man .. even i thought  he  will be  her  hero  ... bt  bhai behen ... plz  no ... 

moksha89

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
same here! I too thought he would be the male lead n would change in the course of time... but that's how twisted the lives of such people are!

when it was revealed that they r siblings, I thought atleast now he would feel remorse n ashamed of what he was about to do.. but he did what such people would do in real life!!

the wives of these thakurs r so shameless, they know what their husbands do and yet blame the Bedia women Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moksha89--BimBim--OmaRamdassMallika113

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
i am SO GLAD i wasn't the only one disappointed with this bhai-ben rishta twist.
i dont mind varun badola BUT he seems better fit to play her mature older brother types in feature and nature.  i have yet to watch the past two episodes, but i really was hoping to see the couple to both be from the same generation: young, impulsive, and emotional-like.

let's see what happens.

AngeloScuro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.