Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

~Sparkling Parineeti Chopra~FC||Hum hai Ishqzaade~ (Page 7)

-RosyAzure- IF-Dazzler
-RosyAzure-
-RosyAzure-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry...

Originally posted by -RosyAzure-

Yoo u seems tumblr obsessed ain't you?? hmmApproveROFL
LOL Not really! i don't have tumblr account.. I'm actually IF-obssessed I just went to tumblr to find some Parineeti stuffWink I
LOLLol alu..!look i made account to read FF's on IF i was silent reader and Gosh look imade Our FC on parineeti Lol dats destiny ROFL me sillySilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alishhh

alishhh IF-Rockerz
alishhh
alishhh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

She was Chuppy in jigar da tukda and even in Every awards pics you can see But im finding her Kinda normal in Ishqzaade wassay alu??Approve
I agree...she was chubby, in Ishaqzaade she looks normal! I think she has lost some weight! yaya haha.. Thumbs Up
LOLLOL And look at the Girls gut in INTV i posted in vedio section she admitted that she Was not chubby but fat ROFL i love her face she has fresh face diffApproveHeart
I also found some more tumblr stuff will postLOL WinkIKR! I saw and I was like she is braveLOL She will looose weight..and yesh it's different she's gonna rock bollywood I know it.. Embarrassed 
alishhh IF-Rockerz
alishhh
alishhh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

LOL Aww sweety thans i was searching for some creations on her EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Some my friend will be making weee Hug thanku and yeah Thanks to you too we Both make it perfect...
Welcome Wink I was searching so yea...and great more creations! Haha the FC is perfect now LOL
LOLLOL Yeah i know it will be more i have to decorate it LOL i was boed so left will doo it WinkAdmins here Weee too cheersssParty
Haha yeah admins hereDancing yipee to FC Party 
alishhh IF-Rockerz
alishhh
alishhh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
avis!

by god i'm looking red hot Tongue

LOL

Edited by cherry... - 21 April 2012 at 11:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Shweta----RosyAzure-

-RosyAzure- IF-Dazzler
-RosyAzure-
-RosyAzure-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

She was ChuBBy in jigar da tukda and even in Every awards pics you can see But im finding her Kinda normal in Ishqzaade wassay alu??Approve
I agree...she was chubby, in Ishaqzaade she looks normal! I think she has lost some weight! yaya haha.. Thumbs Up
LOLLOL And look at the Girls gut in INTV i posted in vedio section she admitted that she Was not chubby but fat ROFL i love her face she has fresh face diffApproveHeart
I also found some more tumblr stuff will postLOL WinkIKR! I saw and I was like she is braveLOL She will looose weight..and yesh it's different she's gonna rock bollywood I know it.. Embarrassed 
EmbarrassedYeah doo that weeeWink And yes she has way to Goo you know i suck when it comes to hindi im indian but never went there i can understand toothi phooti can't speak i learnt the song OR her in hindi CoolROFL

alishhh

alishhh IF-Rockerz
alishhh
alishhh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Yoo u seems tumblr obsessed ain't you?? hmmApproveROFL
LOL Not really! i don't have tumblr account.. I'm actually IF-obssessed I just went to tumblr to find some Parineeti stuffWink I
LOLLol alu..!look i made account to read FF's on IF i was silent reader and Gosh look imade Our FC on parineeti Lol dats destiny ROFL me sillySilly
LOL that's funnnyLOL well good thing u made this FC it's rockinggg... Big smile

-RosyAzure-

-RosyAzure- IF-Dazzler
-RosyAzure-
-RosyAzure-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
LMAOOO you rock GIrl...!!! lemme post it on FC ROFL BRB..!!!!

alishhh

alishhh IF-Rockerz
alishhh
alishhh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

She was ChuBBy in jigar da tukda and even in Every awards pics you can see But im finding her Kinda normal in Ishqzaade wassay alu??Approve
EmbarrassedYeah doo that weeeWink And yes she has way to Goo you know i suck when it comes to hindi im indian but never went there i can understand toothi phooti can't speak i learnt the song OR her in hindi CoolROFL
Yeaa... lol I see I get you WinkLOL I learnt her in hindiROFL

Go to top