Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Sparkling Parineeti Chopra~FC||Hum hai Ishqzaade~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 49

alishhh

IF-Rockerz

alishhh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RosyAzure-

Originally posted by cherry...

Oh..nah my name isn't cherry LOL though you can call me that like some people do on IF..my name is alishba u can just call me alish, your choice . :)
LOL Aww different name i will call you alu Big smile okh soo how do you like layout??Embarrassed
Ok! Yea the layout is greaat Big smile Parineetilicious... 
Embarrassed thanks wee have to take it to height coz i found her very very talented really PC cousinEmbarrassed Soo alu You liked Her in jigar da tukda i love the song she was graciousEmbarrassedClap ? and You are from?? Big smile
Yep we have too, she is awesome, despite being PC cousin she is really good actor, OMG I LOVE LOVE jigar da tukda! one of my favorite songs just love it she did good job in that..Clap
I live in the US.. you? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RosyAzure-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Sparkling Parineeti Chopra~FC||Hum hai Ishqzaade~ (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alishhh

IF-Rockerz

alishhh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

And I love the title! She has it all <3 Really nice job Siddhi Clap
LOL thanku Yeash she has it all look at her awards in debut lol Embarrassed One movie and such much i want her to Rock in ishqzaade have you seen pareshaan her expression are fabulousApproveWink
I was really happy when she won award! It was great and yea Pareeshaan she's looking good and her expressions are brilliant! Embarrassed I want Ishaqzaade to rock!

-RosyAzure-

-RosyAzure-

IF-Dazzler

-RosyAzure-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Lol really Jigar da tukda is mine too she was bubblicious n i find it soothingROFL ROFL i am also from US sanfransisco LOL

alishhh

alishhh

IF-Rockerz

alishhh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Same jigar da tukda is bubbly and soothing i like it..and cool from US too sanfrancisco in california, i'm in Houston...Smile

-RosyAzure-

IF-Dazzler

-RosyAzure-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

And I love the title! She has it all <3 Really nice job Siddhi Clap
LOL thanku Yeash she has it all look at her awards in debut lol Embarrassed One movie and such much i want her to Rock in ishqzaade have you seen pareshaan her expression are fabulousApproveWink
I was really happy when she won award! It was great and yea Pareeshaan she's looking good and her expressions are brilliant! Embarrassed I want Ishaqzaade to rock!
Yesh i also want it to Rock her first movie as Debutant Approve if it rocks i will credit her coz its her second movie only but first as mainlead and Co-star is a debutant LOLLOL soo ...Yeah voilent love story nad Really is it realeasing on 18 may right?Embarrassed

alishhh

-RosyAzure-

IF-Dazzler

-RosyAzure-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Same jigar da tukda is bubbly and soothing i like it..and cool from US too sanfrancisco in california, i'm in Houston...Smile
Woww houstanEmbarrassed Great soo Ypu study in which level??Big smile Yeah very soothing some expression in Pareshaan are like Blast nad also in trailer,She seems politician i think as ZoyaEmbarrassedLOL

-RosyAzure-

IF-Dazzler

-RosyAzure-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

Edited by -RosyAzure- - 21 April 2012 at 10:59am

-RosyAzure-

IF-Dazzler

-RosyAzure-

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

i like these ones Approve