Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

What is Ria????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hey guys...I missed a few epis so im a lil bit confused here.As far as i remember, Ria is sum Abhimanyu's GF rite.Then why is UV affected by her.And by affected I dont mean THAT wala affected, bcos tha's obviously not der.I mean he saw her and stopped himself from breaking Suvreen's fast.Then uske bhadkane par he did suvreen ki ragging.Is she that imp a frend or sumthing?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Ria????" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
dittooo...m confused abt the same!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

rIDhid3rox

IF-Rockerz

rIDhid3rox

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
since she is also a senior he might have thought that she might u know make fun of him abt being wit a junior or or link with her or something...so he might have thought that he would lose his hero image in front of everyone 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003.Comics_Music...DamonCrazy..

skkm

skkm

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
hmm even i think so yr rite

..DamonCrazy..

missdramkr

missdramkr

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I think maybe Yuvi rejected her in the past saying there is no one in the world who could soften his heart(except Suvi)

..DamonCrazy..

Shantanufan4evr

Shantanufan4evr

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missdramak

I think maybe Yuvi rejected her in the past saying there is no one in the world who could soften his heart(except Suvi)

even i think so

..DamonCrazy..

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missdramak

may be u r ryt

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.