Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

evil girl

rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Guys seriously wat's that evil girl's name i really hated her...her actin is alsoThumbs Down...and she doesn't even look like some diva or cool chic of the college...she and her friends remind me of 3 titlias of kya mast hai life...usually in every serial there is one villain which the leads have to face but here ous suvreen has to face 2 villians...
One that mahakali princi and one more this irritating evil girl

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003soumyak---Shweta---sujana9-Hudi-..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Her name's RIa and she's damn irritating.Reminds of Saloni of HHL.Both of dem annoy me alot and both are total fake "divas".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003JiaaReesujana9

rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Her name's RIa and she's damn irritating.Reminds of Saloni of HHL.Both of dem annoy me alot and both are total fake "divas".
ya your right totally fake divas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rIDhid3rox

The only real diva whom i've seen in any youth show is Sharon.She's mean,bitchy and arrogant and wears slightly OTT clothes, but atleast she has something to brag off-Dance.This Ria's gonna be a problem.A BIG ONE!!!

Anikz003

gal.angel IF-Rockerz
gal.angel
gal.angel

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

The only real diva whom i've seen in any youth show is Sharon.She's mean,bitchy and arrogant and wears slightly OTT clothes, but atleast she has something to brag off-Dance.This Ria's gonna be a problem.A BIG ONE!!!
Ya sharon is real diva but this ria juz irritating n only do show off.she gonna b trouble in suvreen life..hate herAngry

..DamonCrazy..

rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gal.angel

Ya sharon is real diva but this ria juz irritating n only do show off.she gonna b trouble in suvreen life..hate herAngry
your so right sharon is the true diva i have ever seen be it of arrogance, attitude,ego...everything she is just the best diva

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

your so right sharon is the true diva i have ever seen be it of arrogance, attitude,ego...everything she is just the best diva
And this coming from a DIE HARD KRIYAANSH fan!!!
I dont see y ria is so imp.Is she that gud a frend of UV's dat her opinion matters so much?
rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

And this coming from a DIE HARD KRIYAANSH fan!!!
I dont see y ria is so imp.Is she that gud a frend of UV's dat her opinion matters so much?
ya your right ...and although iam a big kriyaansh i like sneha's acting the way she works hard to portray the diva image it's just amazing...and just because iam a kriyaansh fan tat doesn't mean tat i hate all the other characters too

..DamonCrazy..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index