How long will this serial run?

ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It seems very interesting, but I have avoided watching it regularly because a mystery/ thriller needs to have suspense, and I am worried that it will go on for 3 and 4 years, like all other serials, which is too long to keep guessing..any ideas??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanishaaa thumbnail

yeah, i agree with you...i also don't watch it regularly,cause it's a supense thriller serial, it's not gonna end soon and so the supense will go on for a long time..moreover there is no other interesting thing to watch except supense...there is no love story or comedy so i don't find it very interesting

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am liking this series, and will watch it till the story keeps me hooked, but know for sure that if they start dragging and ruining the story then I will stop watching. For the love story part...I am hoping that they will come up with something soon with the Kabir and Neha angle...it's been on air for only one month...they can't just start showing a love story with such serious events going on. But I feel that Kabir's attraction to Neha/Aditi is definately on cards but it will come when the time is right;)
-souvik- thumbnail
depends on the thrill factor, right now the track is boring, suspense shows need the thrill element to keep the viewers engaged, hopefully in coming epis the show will be interesting to watch
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya suspense n thriller soaps must be weekly if it's daily soap,hard to maintain the suspense n if maintained also hard to get viewers to get hooked to the show for so long guessing abt the suspense n viewers too get tired on guessing n bored of it  n if love or comedy added here n there ok with out spoiling the tempo n not deviating n thriller must be htere to get hooked, i think it's wrong choice of this type of soap to be as daily soap. as it is already a month n still suspense continues n story going at slowpace slowly it's losing interest. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kabir giving the same expressions and threats to Neha and neha reciprocating with her standard expressions while others just watch and watch.

They can end the suspense and yet run the show.

The trps are discouraging.
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Kabir giving the same expressions and threats to Neha and neha reciprocating with her standard expressions while others just watch and watch...AGREE! getting bore 🥱

They can end the suspense and yet run the show....TRUE😉 & shud focus other characters
The trps are discouraging....Bitter😲 truth

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Kabir giving the same expressions and threats to Neha and neha reciprocating with her standard expressions while others just watch and watch.

They can end the suspense and yet run the show.

The trps are discouraging.

👏👏
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The serial is quite interesting... but it will run maximum upto five or six months... and i hope they will not drag it and finish it for the time slot of big boss or khatron ke khiladi... which are aired in month of august/September...
DikshaAshni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I DI=ONT WANT SERIAL TO END SOON...IT WILL NT BE FAIR WITH ITS TRUE LOVERS...WHY THEY START THE SHOW IF IT HAS TO BE ENDED IN 3 OR 4 MONTHS...:(:(