Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

Koi batayega bhi ki nidhi dargah me kya kar rahi thi ya hum apna sir phodne k baad batavoge?

deeps she was there to pray as well ๐Ÿ˜Š
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Tanu.
The most positive part was Mallu shaadi-i have no feeling for her,sorry.Jagan iska badla jarror lega๐Ÿ‘phone kiya aur Mallu ne liya Ashutosh ke naam huh๐Ÿ˜ก.Ab ja bhi,nahin to Sui "Samaji Kya Kahegi" kahe kar teri bhi dimaag kharab kar degi aur humhari bhi๐Ÿ˜†
Anji's track gave a interesting hint.NiHan convo was fine.Armaan ulta-pulta bol gayaa,achha hua BB alzhimer patient hai,saayad Mallu ki baat Dargah ki baat sun kar bhool gaya๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AshNi eyelocks were most beautiful.Ab yehi dekhna hai ke kaise romance ko aage badate hai.BB aa kar sab problem solve kar dega,it's not done.Wanna 2 c the Love Story between them to b stronger to tackle the problems,baki sab supporting ke tarah thik hai.
SK,KK,KW all were good 2day.Seems interesting tracks(Europe Tour!) ahead.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

sharad and KK look really good together...loved the picss...aarathi,razonedge  thanks hunsss...and mallika is looking very pretty...
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

totally its time to... 'DANCE LIKE AN EGYPTIAN' 

super cute post ron ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank u Tanu.. u r so sweet... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
frm ur update, i really loved tonite'e epi.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 many postive signs..  Mallu maa ki shaadi is the best thing dat cud hav happened.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ƒthn AshNi eyelock, RanJi marriage on the cards.. bt ya, armaan sounded silly..
nidhi's decision to move out frm her home is  heart breaking... al in al, must say a gripping epi.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Koi batayega bhi ki nidhi dargah me kya kar rahi thi ya hum apna sir phodne k baad batavoge?

Hey Deepa , I actually answered your question in page 3. But seeing your reply, you seem to be restless. ๐Ÿ˜ŠSo here I go again .
It was not a dream sequence. I think Nidhi went there to remember her happy moments  spent with Ashu at the Dargaah before finally deciding to leave for someplace far away as she was thinking in the beginning of the episode.
And there she sees Ashu who stopped there on his way to Registrar's office with Bade Baba, she also remembered the past Dargaah meet. Hope this answers your question.

daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniSh

from the pics posted it looked there was ZERO chemistry between the FAKE zero chemistry AshNi jodi๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

the team eems really despo to try to recreat the old classic sequence but alas to no avail๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I think u havent watched properly

last time when nidhi met ashu(old ashu) they were in love & love confession ahppened so both were happy.

Now they have gone thru so much so obviously both will look sad & in pain.

But good thing is with new Ashu we have never had BDs and there is no NEED TO CREATE MAGIC becoz magic is already there between this original Ashni i.e. SK & KK

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mohinee

<font color="#CC0099" size="2">Hey Deepa , I actually answered your question in page 3. But seeing your reply, you seem to be restless. ๐Ÿ˜ŠSo here I go again .
It was not a dream sequence. I think Nidhi went there to remember her happy moments spent with Ashu at the Dargaah before finally deciding to leave for someplace far away as she was thinking in the beginning of the episode.
And there she sees Ashu who stopped there on his way to Registrar's office with Bade Baba, she also remembered the past Dargaah meet. Hope this answers your question.
</font>

now this is gud.detailed ex.iam a nut like u already know.need 2 b xplained.thank u
mohinee thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniSh

from the pics posted it looked there was ZERO chemistry between the FAKE zero chemistry AshNi jodi๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
the team eems really despo to try to recreat the old classic sequence but alas to no avail๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Oh please stop with this negativity. What is with this word "FAKE" that you so like to use? We are not comparing so even you should not, Now whether you accept it or not that is the only Ashni. Nobody asked you to see the pics If you are not, at least let us enjoy it.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

deeps she was there to pray as well๐Ÿ˜Š

hmm.pehle nahi bol sakti thi behna
thanks
mohinee thumbnail

now this is gud.detailed ex.iam a nut like u already know.need 2 b xplained.thank u

You are most welcome.๐Ÿ˜Š