Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Roshni🤗finally I am here.awww this was such a cute update.loved it.So let me understand this correctly...Kesar and Gulaal are friends...right and Gulaal seems to have some kind of a relationship with Vasant ...right so then why is she so jealous of Talli?...bolo bolo...Gullu😳😆I always enjoy a jealous Gulaal.Green does look good on her😆loved Kesar's dialogue tu toh meri Gulaal hai...awww.choo chweet😳Hope the next FB will throw more light on the Vasant aspect and under what circumstances GK marriage took place😊The story is becoming very interesting yaar.so jaldi se update laa and ek bada sa update chahiye ok😃
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Alanta🤗 lovely update throwing some light on history of GK and how they have known each other prior to marriage,it's getting intriguing why she then suddenly decided to treat him like a stranger at least that's what his reflection showed

Also she was jealous about Talli and he about Vasant,interesting,Hope you can update soon Alanta,I want to know why and where they started drifting apart and now what made her change her stand...Please update soon
kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Roshuuu

flower Orkut scraps 

kalika

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear Friends, .🤗.
 The support u all have given me so far means a lot to me, for many reasons I had to stay away from the forum for such a long time,.. I would like to apologize from my heart for not updating this SS regularly.. Hope u all will keep supporting me as before..
I am posting the part5(a) of the story in the following post.. Kindly do read and let me know ur opinion ..😳

Links  are posted on page 1 😊
Edited by alanta - 11 years ago
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RES😃

Roshni🤗Thank God you posted the update.I am not happy with the short length but at least I can look forward to updates of this story which I love so much and maybe in the future the length can be a little bigger...thoda sa😛😆

ok so coming to the update...The FB was interesting...Vasant's entry in Gulaal's life somehow brought about a change in their lives na even though they had not intended to do so.Kesar distanced himself to avoid the pain and Gulaal...she did notice but did not voice her disapproval. Vasant turned out to be an unworthy person for gulaal to fall in love with...waise is is even love for her because she was more sad for the pain she caused to her father and the fact that her best friend was not there by her side...so now I am interested to know as to what has caused their relation to come to this point.So it would be lovely if you came up with a quick update😃

Thanks again for continuing this😊
Edited by minizz - 11 years ago
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res

edit:

Sorry for the delay in getting here Roshni,I am little tied up at the moment,I loved the update,it was good transition between past and present  the interplay of thoughts and effects of his surroundings blending with what's going on in his mind is seamless...brilliantly done...

I am not sure though When and how she felt in love with Kesar as from this update it seems like she was in love with Vasant at one point and considered Kesar her best friend,Hope you can update soon and bit longer one next time...Thanks for this lovely update ðŸ¤—
Edited by enchanted23 - 11 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Roshni ðŸ¤—...atlast u r back with the next chapter...I liked it so much...so they share a very good bond where there is no need for any words between them to understand...he cant guess what she is not able to tell to him na...so vassy is very bad guy n he insulted her father...i am very eager to know what happened that now there bond is like this...do update the next chapter soon...

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Roshni..Its so good to see your update after so many days WELCOME BACK🤗I loved how you travelled back and forth in time giving us  a sneak peek about the events and happenings in both their lives.Its a slow revelation and I ma now curious as top what exactly happened between them so that there relation stands at this juncture today.Lovely update..PLease update nexty part pretty soon
kalika.j thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rosh, welocme back and thanks for the update. Ab jaldi update karlo.

kalika