Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Falling In Love With Armaan?? - Page 3

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

hi i think either arman will be the first to recognise jassi or the last

i think he will be the first,he will recognise her gradually after he finds out from raj that  jessica gave the idea of the loan and also jessica paid th bills for bebe and then he will find out and keep it hidden and wont revela to anyone but he will def try to kep raj away from jasseca causing a rift betweeen the two

meanwhile there will some misunderstanding created mostly i thik to do with the property papers and then jassi will again be angry with arman and the truth will be revelaed of jassi's and when arman tells her that he knew b'fore she wont beleive him and all his love confession for jassi in front of jessica was all natak as he knew it before itself that she was jassi ad trying to get the company back from her

this is how i think it will go

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ummm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peaches

Hi All,

This what I think will happen.....

I do feel that Armaan and Jessica will get close.  He will always keep Jassi in mind and will keep bringing her up every time he talks to Jessica.

Until one fine day, the will start realizeing that why he feels so drawn to towards Jessica.  He will try and fight it because he only wants to be loyal to Jassi.  So this will put Armaan in some serious internal strggle.  For Armaan his ultimate truth is that there is no other woman that he will ever be drawn to other than Jessi

Then he will start seeing Jassi in every little think that Jessica does.  He will wonder why Jessica keeps reminding him of Jassi so much....

Unitl BAM......the tube light is turned on in his head and he realizes that the reason why he is drawn to her is because Jessica is none other then his lady love Jassi.

It's going to be soooooo beautiful and romantic, the way Armaan figures this out.

In Jessica's case, no matter how much tries to hide her true idendity from Armaan, she will fail and he will keep getting closer to the truth.  This is what is going to be so intersting.

Just my thoughts...

Peaches.

Ahhhhhh!!!!! That was lovely!!

Lets make a wish on this story to the little star by the moon tonight and it'll probably come true!!!!  

I can't believe how much JJKN has changed me.. i'm thinking stupid stuff like that!! πŸ˜†

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ummm

Ahhhhhh!!!!! That was lovely!!

Lets make a wish on this story to the little star by the moon tonight and it'll probably come true!!!!  

I can't believe how much JJKN has changed me.. i'm thinking stupid stuff like that!! πŸ˜†

You're being sarcastic...........πŸ˜•πŸ˜­  It can actually happen!!😊

nish1 thumbnail
Wow thanks for the pics...he really looks so nice...I  like purab but Armaan's love toward jassi rightnow making me fall in love with him now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't worry I'll be 99% Sujal πŸ˜‰ ( love him )😳and 1% Purab...but really Armaan is  changing lot of peoples' mind by his acting and his love πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Thanks
ummm thumbnail

Yes, it sure can, and I so hope that it happens this way! That would be so cool!!!!   Your imagination was beautiful!!

I was not sarcastic at all, but a bit embarrassed, if you would,  at the thought of making a wish to that star for a fiction! 😳 I haven't done things (or should I say thingies πŸ˜‰) like these since a long time.. I have been out of my teens for a while now!!!  πŸ˜‰

Edited by ummm - 18 years ago
KiRaN_K thumbnail

OMg..i think this will probably happen!! ooooooooo peaches that was fantastic!!! 99% this will happen!😳

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Good one peaches I would love that to happen for real...

Kiran, Armi's pic in your signature is breathtaking....

Edited by Jassidevi - 18 years ago
shiverz thumbnail
Yeah, nice imagination, Peaches.. I would really like to watch Armaan gradually realize that Jessica is none other than his Jassi!!!πŸ˜ƒ (But I wish they would hurry up.. I'm getting kinda restless!!πŸ˜›)
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi All,

Thanks guys, I guess you can say I have a wild imiganition cause I don't know about Armaan getting to the bottom of the truth.

After today's episode, Jessica looks like she' going to drop so many hints, that everyone will guess she is Jassi.  She's going to reveal her own secret.

Not to mention Nandu is already putting 2 and 2 together. 

So now, it has to be Nandu.

But it would be sooooooooooooooooooooo romantic is Armaan figured it  out.

But i don't understand why did T&D make the other characters so clueless about figuring it out.  There are so many hints!  At least what they could have done is not drop so many hints and make it look so obvious.

Well,  what can you do!πŸ˜•

Thanks

Peaches

KiRaN_K thumbnail

Hi All,

Thanks guys, I guess you can say I have a wild imiganition cause I don't know about Armaan getting to the bottom of the truth.

After today's episode, Jessica looks like she' going to drop so many hints, that everyone will guess she is Jassi.  She's going to reveal her own secret.

Not to mention Nandu is already putting 2 and 2 together. 

So now, it has to be Nandu.

But it would be sooooooooooooooooooooo romantic is Armaan figured it  out.

But i don't understand why did T&D make the other characters so clueless about figuring it out.  There are so many hints!  At least what they could have done is not drop so many hints and make it look so obvious.

Well,  what can you do!πŸ˜•

Thanks

Peaches

the biggest hint of them all is HER VOICE! Hellooo hint hint!!!..but anyways i think nandu wil be teh first to find out and..armaan will be teh last to actually know and confront her!