Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Has anyone gotten a response from LifeOK, through whichever social medium, about the 29 April Maha Episode not put up in full?

I was hoping and waiting till today, but in vain.  Hence I was behind.  Anyway, I watched through other sources, but it would really be helpful for them to put up the second part of the Maha Episode as well, especially will help while trying to recommend the show to others.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** ASA Help Desk ** (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I have posted them a question they said they will fix it.. I have teh whole episode on my machine but its taking ages to upload. Let me put on zshare and send u the link in a day 

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I have posted them a question they said they will fix it.. I have teh whole episode on my machine but its taking ages to upload. Let me put on zshare and send u the link in a day 
Thanks, you really don't need to upload it on my behalf.  Especially if LifeOk will put it up anyway?  I've already seen the episode on youtube, but yeah the quality is lacking.

shanti05

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
hey does anyone know the name of the actor playing sameer...hes doing a great job...and has he acted before or is he new?????

KhatamKahani

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
His name is Parthik I believe. Have'nt seen him any show..

KhatamKahani

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
wow shanti...i think that hes a great actor and didnt see anything about him on the web or here and was wondering if he is a new comer or not...thanks for your help

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

kie91

kie91

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Lol what happened to the 7 day a week promise...couldn't last long could it!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Channels have their strategy , innovative ideas should be welcomed and thats what the channel tried. And as for the 7 days it was back to 5 days , and they  do it for their convenience as wanted to bring in the idea of movies and the shows which deal with the criminal department and the police corruption .

There is no problem with change of duration of the  shows people interested with the shows on the channel will watch it, and from 20 minutes the extension is done to 30 minutes 5 days which balances it out Smile

Edited by shanti05 - 06 May 2012 at 11:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.