this is my first ArHi SS
hope you'll like itπŸ˜•

Please read and please please please comment πŸ˜•
Critisisms and Appreciations both are heartily welcome😊

Sorry for the name change.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
confusion ke maare kuch bhi kar rahi hoonπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Confess to Me 

PRESENT STATUS:

3 month's are left for their contract marriage to come to an end. Arnav and Khushi have learnt to ignore each other even if that person is trying to talk or do anything. Khushi has lost all her interest in teasing and taunting Arnav and concentrates in her work. Arnav too has accepted the fact that he has no other option but to tolerate her and her dabba service.

PART 1

Khushi turned for the 6th time on her bed. She tried her level best to get some sleep. She looked at the clock, it was 15 minutes to 3. She scolded herself for the nth number of time, "so ja Khushi, bahut raat ho chuki hai'ab toh soja'"

But somehow all her efforts to sleep were in vain.

She sat up and noticed a sleeping ASR, on the couch. His head rested at a very weird angle. He frowned even while he was asleep.

Khushi got down from the bed and walked upto Arnav. She gently placed her hands on his cheeks and straightened up his head. He turned to his right, hugging the little pillow which was resting on his chest until a little while ago. Khushi smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her, as noiselessly as possible. Arnav half opened his eyes and closed them again and fell asleep.

Khushi climbed down the 1st flight of stairs and walked into the study; she sat down on the sofa and stared blankly at the black screen of the TV there.

She thought to herself, "Arnav ji ne aisa kyun kaha ki humne unhe chot pahunchai hai?... hum jab bhi unse poochne ki koshish karte hai wo hum hi ko suna kar chale jate hai'" she sighed and leaned on the sofa to rest her head at the backrest. She closed her eyes, just then Shyam (the snake) came down the stairs he gave his (in)famous wicked smile and walked upto Khushi.

"humein pata tha ki aap bhi humare bare mein hi soch rahi hongi, Khuhshiji'"

Khushi opened her eyes. She was shocked. She stood up, "aap?...aap yahan kya kar rahe hai?"

Sh: "hum bas aap hi ke bare mein soch rahe they'"

Khushi was disgusted. She wanted to leave instantly. She started walking towards the stairs. She crossed Shyam. She thought she would be able to reach the stairs soon, when suddenly, she felt a hand on her right arm. Yes, Shyam was not letting her go just like that. He with a quick flick pulled her towards him. Khushi faced him. He held Khushi by her arms.

"meri baat khatam nahi hui hai khushiji'"

"humein chod dijiye'"

"hum chod denge to aap toh firse chali jayengi aur humari baat adhoori reh jayegi'"

"aap kya kar rahe hai'? Humein lag rahi hai' humein chod dijiye'"

Shyam tightened his grip. Khushi whined in pain. A tear drop rolled down her fair cheek. Shyam released her.

Sh: meri ek baat dhyaan se sunlijiye aap Khushiji'Chahe aap Arnav ki patni hi kyun na banjaye'aap humari thi'humari hai aur humari hi rahengi'

Khushi looked away in repulsion'Shyam tightened his jaws. He held Khushi by her arms again. This time more tightly. Khushi didn't look at him. He left her and walked away.

In the meantime,

Arnav had been sleeping when suddenly his eyes opened a bit. He swallowed and looked at the bed to see it was empty. His eyes closed again. Suddenly, he sat up. His eyes closed back automatically. His head drooped down. He woke up again and shook his head.

He thought "Khushi kahan gayi?" he looked at the bathroom. The light wasn't on.

"Where the hell is Khushi?" a said in a sleepy tone and stood up from the couch and walked upto the door. He opened the door and looked right. He saw Shyam walking back to his room.

He turned left to see the lights of the study were on. He with droopy eyes started walking towards the study. He climbed down 3 ' 4 steps, when he noticed Khushi standing there with her back towards him. He thought "Khushi yahan'" he climbed down one more step when suddenly he realised that he had just now seen Shyam returning to his room. Anger started building in within him. His sleep had disappeared. He climbed up the stairs and entered his room. Things weren't going the way he had planned. He had provided Shyam and Khushi with nothing but more opportunities to meet each other. He had to sort out things with both Khushi and his Jijaji. He lied down on the couch and closed his eyes.

Khushi entered the room and walked upto the bed. Arnav pretended to be asleep. Khushi lied down on the bed and turned off all the lights, even her night lights.

ASR opened his eyes. He had decided to sort things out with Khushi first.

NEXT MORNING

ASR had woken up early and had called up Aman to give him a list of instructions.

Khushi was still asleep.

ASR walked into his room and saw a sleeping Khushi.

He thought she looked adorable when she snorted in her sleep or muttered a few random words or smiled or even frowned. He could keep staring at her for hours. Just he was struck bu the harsh reality of what he had seen and realised last night. He walked upto Khushi and pulled her up, with a jerk Khushi sat up, still sleeping.

"achcha? Chai ke saath jalebi'?"

"what the'?"

He shook her' "Khushi!!"

"Aur aapki gaay (cow) kaisi hai'aur bhais (buffalo)?"

He left her arm and she fell back on the pillow with a thump.

He picked up the glass of water kept on the bedside table and emptied it on Khushi's face. Khushi woke up, all panic stricken, "baadh aagayi'" she opened her eyes and asked in a confused state'"mere muh pe?"

She turned to her right and saw Arnav standing there with the empty glass of water in his hand.

A: "unbelievable'"

He put back the glass on the bedside table and pulled Khushi out of the bed and started dragging her out of the room'

Hope you liked itπŸ˜•

do tell me if i should continue or not πŸ˜•

hope you liked this part

please please please comment

i love reading them and would love to read more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S - For PMs add me to your buddy list

P.P.S - For my other works, here's MY INDEX - BLOSSOMS 

P.P.P.S - I love you all

Love

Srijanee

INDEX

Edited by sweetlove4barun - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 12 years ago
loved ur ss
looking forward to read the rest parts
pls update soon...
pls pm me if u can
Originally posted by saad2604

loved ur ss
looking forward to read the rest parts
pls update soon...
pls pm me if u can

thank you so much i thought no one would like it
and surely i'll pm you
thanks again that you liked it
1st time hai na tensed hoon πŸ˜•
just read your os dear and it sounds very interesting...that snakewa always gets khushi introuble...hate him pliz kiiilll him for me and u shud definitly continue this os...looking forward for the next part n thnx 4da pm dear...
oye hoye ji
good good
iske bare mein te tune nahi bataya tha ...
newy do continue
and mainu pm kardiyo
chutki bhoot
heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
res
nice😊
Edited by BarunForever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by IpkkndAvifan

oye hoye ji
good good
iske bare mein te tune nahi bataya tha ...
newy do continue
and mainu pm kardiyo
chutki bhoot
heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks di
fir se chutki bhoot????πŸ˜†
aur dekho main fir se replypost pe comment kar rahi hoonπŸ˜†
scrappin you soonπŸ˜†
good start,

plz don't let khushi suffer a lot.

continue soon

great start...
wuld luv to knw wat happens next
Awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it. It was very interesting
Looking forward to the next part.
Continue soon.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ