Frequent Posters

-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcom back Monyka 🤗

Hope you had a fabulous holiday and a great birthday 😊
Originally posted by: abbay

yes and also everytime I try to write something with high intellect and seriousness it urns out to be funny!!!!! Then y not concentrate on funny posts only!!1lolzzz

haha...i dont care...i write what i want...But i like to tease u with the word CPR...haha...remember?
Originally posted by: -neela-

Welcom back Monyka Hope you had a fabulous holiday and a great birthday

thanks so much Neela...sure i has the best holiday ever
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcum bk monyka hpe u had a great time n hpe u like the siggy tht ive put on fb...
Originally posted by: Arnisha

welcum bk monyka hpe u had a great time n hpe u like the siggy tht ive put on fb...

thanks so much my dear friend, arnisha...yes i like that pic of GiNa so much...i had a great time but i really miss the forum
Arnisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

thanks so much my dear friend, arnisha...yes i like that pic of GiNa so much...i had a great time but i really miss the forum

glad to know u liked the pic yh missed u alot bt right at this moment mind cant think straight after sbb aggrhhh ahem cant do this to Gopi ht this track soo much wht do u think...
Originally posted by: RaJiforever

Welcome back dear !!

thanks Tuhina dear...here a hug from me too
Originally posted by: Arnisha

glad to know u liked the pic yh missed u alot bt right at this moment mind cant think straight after sbb aggrhhh ahem cant do this to Gopi ht this track soo much wht do u think...

well...hmm...uhhh...dont hit me please...I...I mean i kinda like this track...it is so interesting...i am looking forward to Gopi leaving Ahemji and MM...Ahem has to cahse after her and repent

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

haha...i dont care...i write what i want...But i like to tease u with the word CPR...haha...remember?

hahahaaha!!!! ya I do!!!!😳
Arnisha thumbnail

well...hmm...uhhh...dont hit me please...I...I mean i kinda like this track...it is so interesting...i am looking forward to Gopi leaving Ahemji and MM...Ahem has to cahse after her and repent

well i hpe so he has to realize who his tru love is...