Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely post on Meenakshi ,Saveeta . πŸ‘

Yesterday Meenakshi's performances both acting and in dance best till date.πŸ‘

I loved her dance a lot . πŸ‘
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ausum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
missed the episode yesterday😭
even in YT the full episode is not uploaded 😭
can anyone have thew full episode plz plz plz😊
 I so wanted to watch the full episode
between thanks kritika & rekha di for the video

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Poonam I have the full episode am uploading it , will send u the link..
LifeOk has been informed taht the episode is incomplete they will fix it
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u di in advance πŸ€—
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DC.menakshi scenes are always awaited ones and yesterday we got such a beautiful scene in his office..

I also  liked in the epi alan..meenakshi scenes..

First one where he stands up for meenakshi to even say to DC its wrong to pair her to such a mean person..that girl got it from alan and had to say sorry to meenakshi..i feel he will be a great pillar of support for her ...he even brought a smile on her face in the end..even DC did  not  have that cunning smile but a different one watching sweet meenakshi smiling through the camera.

Second scene where he explained to meenakshi to not copy but put her soul in her dance..do her own style..she got it and how gracefully she  danced with her eyes closed and body language expressing her feelings as per the  lyrics of the song through the dance..alan was impressed and how she was perfect..i think he will soon bring a different personality in meenakshi..confident and a little makeover..

I just hope she dances on that song  in the gala round itself and impresses someone else..DC..😊

Pics credit goes to krithika..πŸ€—

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Saveeta.πŸ‘

This is one of my most favorite scene❀️. Loving Alan more now πŸ˜‰. He acted so well and his scene with meenakshi was lovely to watch .πŸ‘πŸΌ Glad he was her choreographer ,meenakshi feels more comfortable now . πŸ˜ƒ

She danced so well πŸ‘πŸΌand with alan support she will be more confident and i smiled when DC smiled watching them.😍

It was a Perfect scene.πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fanastic Saveeta Meenakshi is flowing well with the dance, Todays performance Alan was impressed.. She is got beautiful grace in her dance and its showing as an actress who is into professional dancing..

Tomorrow the technical rehearsal will be interesting to see her.

Alan boost her to do her rythemic part well which she is doing and the way she needs to keep her body ..Loveing the way technically she graces herself..

Today she did get her song leaked out but looks like DC caught t and we'll know what will be the outcome as Karishma is also planning to dance on the same song I am sure there will some flop act somewhere