Phir Subah Hogi

About Lead

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
after seeing yesterday episode i think y.day who played one of thakur son (don' know his real name) is better than Anuj Sachdev who actually finalize 4 lead role, sorry guys it's only my opinion, if u r disagree with me it's ok. but don't like Anuj, i saw him in Sabki Ladli Bebo  aserial, one of star plus Flop serial, but didn't find any acting talent with him, but i like the female lead, & Also think her pair   with present Thakur son will far better than Anuj,what do u think guys?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7OmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About Lead" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Viji79

IF-Rockerz

Viji79

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I am not able to say clearly, the thakur's son looks like the guy who played Lakshman in Ramayan in which Gurmeet played Lord Ram that was telecast on NDTV Imagine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

after seeing yesterday episode i think y.day who played one of thakur son (don' know his real name) is better than Anuj Sachdev who actually finalize 4 lead role, sorry guys it's only my opinion, if u r disagree with me it's ok. but don't like Anuj, i saw him in Sabki Ladli Bebo  aserial, one of star plus Flop serial, but didn't find any acting talent with him, but i like the female lead, & Also think her pair   with present Thakur son will far better than Anuj,what do u think guys?

hey jhakter dont worry sometimes whom we underestimate they will turn really good for example sherad khelkar i really never saw saath phere serial as i never liked the main leads but see sk turned really hot guy in bairipiya and i became a big fan of him its ok yaar me too i just saw few scens of sab ki ladli...on u tube and i didnt really liked both the main leads but who knows his getup and the charectar are utterly different here in this show EmbarrassedWinkTongue and i saw the launch party of phir subah hogi and i liked anuj lil bit and may be we like him full after watching this serialLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.