Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

😆 what about BLANK Nidhi?? 

oh but i forgot.. ur lifes sole mission is to bash SK... since .. he is putting his best efforts is it?? 

Aaila Tanu..BLANK Nidhi...sum ppl are .'Expert in reading KKs Naino Ki Bhasa' now A days'...😆

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@R.lal: atleast ur so called fake ashu is doing all combo scenes & ready to do touching...:)
rabzonedge thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

Honestly Tanu, this show will last only till people like you, who tolerate this show, keep watching it. Once you people give up, the TRPs of this show will sink faster than the Titanic and the channel will be even faster in getting this mess off their hands.

I know the secret names who will be watching this show...😉

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

I feel sad... How it started and where it is going now...  This show has time till IPL... After that I am not sure...

how the mighty fall ðŸ˜­
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: R.lal

haha yes that is why show is getting zero trp ...kudos to him :-)

As if with old Ashu trp skyrocketed.
Here atleast audience are satisfied to see single frame ashni scenes.
Ashu gave handkerchief to Nidhi & wiped her tears did u see???
Last time u remember how it was na
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Aaila Tanu..BLANK Nidhi...sum ppl are .'Expert in reading KKs Naino Ki Bhasa' now A days'...😆

😆 wohi to... ðŸ˜† 

actually 0.6 TRPs r mainly coz of them only... pura din.. show dekho.. bash karo.. KK ka expression study karo... FB aur Twitter pe.. SK ko galiya do.. isske siva kaam hi kya hai... ðŸ˜†

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@R.lal: new dr.ashu is nt darpok..:) he is brave to do all kinda scenes.. If u aren't keen on the show.. Wat's the big fuzz u r making abt the show. Watch wat u like..
rabzonedge thumbnail
Originally posted by: R.lal

haha yes that is why show is getting zero trp ...kudos to him :-)

Yup Kudos to Him...He is Working Very Hard..inspite of Low Trp...Why Are you hell bent in Bashing SK...He is NOT THE REASON for low Trp...If you are not watching show..then Comment on Trp not on SK..for your 'Biased and Obsessed' reason...

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If the next weeks gives a good TRP,everyone wd forget the past.
KTLK's main charm is AshNi.If one of the character is butchered,it effects the story badly.Have not CV's realized it earlier?When Ashu's character was butchered,KTLK's future started to rattle.We r seeing DEK now moving up,every show needs a time to get viewers.May b there was a reason for Ashu's character butcherisation(BD's,separations,Ash-Mallu craps) which need not to discuss here.But after of that,what was the need of Nidhi's character 2 b butchered now?Sharad is naturally a good and strong romantic actor.Though it is very hard to improve a show having passed 5 months,with many ups and down in the story with low TRP already,but he is doing a good job.So taking that in the account,TRP's has not fallen much,that is a big positivity.So,it can b made better as DEK is doing.TRP's wd hv been better if Nidhi was not butchered.
And i don't think KK isn't interested.It is the characterization which is actually making think it in that way.If stronger AshNi is presented,TRP's wd grow up.

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 12 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

😆 wohi to... ðŸ˜† 

actually 0.6 TRPs r mainly coz of them only... pura din.. show dekho.. bash karo.. KK ka expression study karo... FB aur Twitter pe.. SK ko galiya do.. isske siva kaam hi kya hai... ðŸ˜†

They must love the show yaar. Otherwise who would spend their time on twitter figuring out the current storyline or how fake or real Ashu looks. If I hate a show I wouldn't waste my time going into its forum and commenting on its trps/actors/story.