GEC Watch: GEC's surrender to IPL/Colors No.4

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hope nbt is consistent 

I knew this was bound to happen . IPL ko neglect karna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai .

I hope NBT is not affected so much due to IPL ðŸ˜•
As expected, but sad news for colors viewers!! I hope atleast NBTNMKK's ratings improve.., as the NBTNMKK team is doing a fabulous job!!
Originally posted by Udhay

As expected, but sad news for colors viewers!! I hope atleast NBTNMKK's ratings improve.., as the NBTNMKK team is doing a fabulous job!!

it drop to 1.87
Originally posted by Udhay

udhay i agree its sad new  for color but me also hoping that  this  week  we see improve Rating but  itt drop to 1.87 😭i know NBT team doing fab actually super awesomeee  work they Don't deserve this ratings !

my hoping still going on hope hope hopeee next week see good rating !!!!
Thanx for sharing neelu. I knew that it's IPL effect... abhi IPL fever pure range pe aya hi kahan hai...
Originally posted by -sofiya-

udhay i agree its sad new  for color but me also hoping that  this  week  we see improve Rating but  itt drop to 1.87 😭i know NBT team doing fab actually super awesomeee  work they Don't deserve this ratings !

my hoping still going on hope hope hopeee next week see good rating !!!!

How much well the CVs will do, the NBT never get a good trp because of color's bad promotion...I rarely found any promos in tv...I found promos in IF or YT but for unknown reasons they are not shown in tv or if shown then very rarely...Now to attract viewers u need to promote it...When will color understand that only NBT has the potential to rock the TRP chart if properly promoted?????
@ Sofia and Komal : It is disappointing yaar, such a good show, getting low TRPs!! :|
twe have to increase THE trp of NBTNMKK .they r doing good job.