Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends,

We know that we all eager to watch what happened on the serial as soon as it apprears on television, and feel great when someone uploads it for us......I know how much I myself appreciate it as that is the only way I get to watch it too...Embarrassed

Those who make that effort to make it available to all of us as soon as they get it, is something we need to say thanks for again and again. However, without any intention of sounding ungreatful - beleive me, we all appreciate the generosity of your heart behind that gesture of getting us the video right away -  we need to implore that please don't post videos from other site, unless our regular India Forum updater specifically makes it known that she would not be able to do it. If the uploader from other sites would like to upload it directly for us,under the India-Forums banner, we would be more than happy to have him/her here.

Of course, if there are no updaters, and if the updater is unable to upload and makes it known, then the sharing is more than welcome. But it needs to be an exception rather than a norm........

I hope you all understand our pov Embarrassed.

Thanks to all and thanks for understanding,

KHNK (India-Forums) development  team.

PS: Congratulations to KHNK forum: It has scored a perfect 10 on India Forums chaska meter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMP:Plz don't post videos 4rm other sites" in Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Yah guys, plz listen to Minnie. Only post videos from other sites, if the regular person who does it for us, cannot post it. And just like Minnie, I am very grateful for the videos ..cuz I dun have star 1, so I also watch it online!

And wow!! 10 out of 10 is FABULOUS! Clap

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! KHNK scored a perfect 10!!! thats awesome news Clap
and i agree with u guys about the video update thing, we totally understand Smile

Naina

Mink''s Pink

IF-Dazzler

Mink''s Pink

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
10/10 cool....I agree reagarding the videos....& thanks to all those who post it..'cause for me It's the only way to watch the show..

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Yes Minnie di you are right. I hope people don't post the videos from other forums but even if they give credit to the forum please.

Yayyyy Nimmo got 10/10 Embarrassed Embarrassed .Nimmo rocks Clap Clap

kaash

IF-Sizzlerz

kaash

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
i agree wid u minnie di Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

omg!!! 10/10 ?? that's a gr8 news Big smile Big smile Big smile kunal rocks Clap oopsss..nimmo rocks too LOL

sus143

IF-Dazzler

sus143

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
omg!!10/10 dats kool!!kunal rocks!! Clap Clap Clap

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 30 May 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for posting Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top