Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

Your fave character based on...

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Hi guys,

I was just wondering who were your fave characters based on their characteristics in the show, and based on their acting.

Well based on characteristics my fave character would be sonya, because she is sooo nice to sacrifice her love.  She is a sweet simple girl who cares about Ayush soo much and as much as she denies it, we still know she loves him.

Based on acting my fave characters would be bodi and mayank ( shockedShockedLOL?)  Well...they are soo good Thumbs Upat acting that they make me hate them, especially with Mayank's evil smile!Evil Smile

Now, over to you guys!

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

On the characteristics it would be Aryan,he's so funny and loves sonia truly but cant express it ,cause she thiks he's too funny

and on acting it would be Kavia because she's pretty and she's not evil and doesnt want to destroy sonia and vice versa with sonia not wanting to destroy kaviaLOL.

ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Well on charcteristics, definately Soniya, she is a very simple girl and always puts others in front of her own needs.

And based on acting it would definately be Bodhi, he seems genuine in the role and plays it well, obsessive and possesive of Soniya. I love the wAy he gives that evil eye roll, it scraes me all the time.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top