India-Forums

Yuvraj Humara Cheetah Hai Bhai! ;)

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Yuvraj humara Cheetah hai bhai!

LOOOL, I just HAD to start off with that line, cause all through the episode, that was the only line resounding in my head (other than of course, ILY Yuvraj!)

Firstly, I'd like to apologise to everyone for going MIA for a bit. Actually, I'm moving next week so I'm just so swamped up with work related to that, that I don't really get time to come on IF! But then yesterday's and today's episodes were like SO amazing, that I just had to write to vent out my feelings! And of course, my friends were behind me to write something on SG, so I had to comply!

Monday's episode, was just beautiful. I honestly have no words to describe it. Yuvraj, the guy who seemed so arrogant and nakchada in the beginning, (only to Suvreen. The audience has been privy to his quiet stares and sexy smiles!) went to spend some time with Suvreen, in the hope that he could lighten her mood and take her mind off the troubles that she was going through.

I LOVE romance, and I've read tons of romance novels and watched a lot of romantic movies, but YuvReen's date has got to be the cutest date by FAR! He knew she was upset, and he knew she's a bit wary of him, yet he pulled her along to engage in a night full of madness, where it was just the two of them, and a truck load of happiness. It was really heart warming to see how Yuvraj did all that just to see a smile on Suvreen's tired face. Like the audience, Yuvraj is also melting towards Suvreen, as she recounts simple facets about her life, which would make anyone smile. She's one of a kind, a very unique person, who's begun to pull the strings of Yuvraj's heart, even though he's unaware of it. What else would possess him to go out in the middle of the night on a "date" with Suvreen, considering the fact that he's never gone out on a date with anyone and doesn't look at girls in the wrong way? It's the grit and passion in her that's pulling Yuvraj towards her, as he wants to help her and be with her in this time of distress. I mean, the friend who helps you when you're in need, is your actual and true friend! Hai ki nahi?

Coming to Tuesday's episode..I was in for another surprise! I'd always maintained that the teacher (Gosh I can't remember his name for the life of me!) was a bit shady. He always seemed as if he wanted to rebel against Savitri, but for some reason, he never does so. Instead, he does a fine job of instigating everyone involved, to get things done in his way. In a way, I don't blame him. If it wasn't for his indirect snide remarks towards Suvreen, I don't think Yuvraj would have gotten around to starting the protest on his own. This man knows how to play his cards, and he's someone I'd be wary of. He has a knack of noticing stuff and using it to his own advantage. He understood that Yuvraj had some feeling towards Suvreen, which is why he instigated him to stand up with her and take a stand. He knows Suvreen needs to come in DPSC to over-rule Savitri's tyranny, which is why he's supporting her. While his intentions seem noble till date, I'd still keep my eyes open  around him because of the fact that he only does things that seem feasible to him. I'm hoping that this is just one of my phases where I'm over analyzing a character and he's a genuinely nice person!

I have to comment on the fact that 4Lions use literary devices rather abundantly in their shows, which is a reason why I kinda love their shows. If you noticed, the lights in Savitri's house went off in the night, which kind of foreshadowed the fact that things would not go in her favor. She herself may have realized that, which is why there was a slight flicker of fear in her eyes that appeared for a minute when she realized that the electricity had gone. It's just sad that the admission thing got solved in the same episode, so the audience was not given time to absorb and revel in the foreshadowing.

Yuvraj's speech to his comrades was truly inspirational. It kind of teaches the rest of us students to stand up for ourselves. How many times have we just agreed blindly to what our parents/teachers want us to do? It is high time we stand up for ourselves and what we want, and what we like. At the end of the day, it is our life, and we don't need to blindly follow what everyone says. I'm not saying don't listen to your elders. What I'm trying to say is listen to them and their advice. Don't let them rule your lives for you. You have only one life, live it to the fullest.

I personally found the slight YuvReen moment really sweet. He ran to her and stopped her, and showed her how the entire university was now on her side, and now she didn't need to leave. The way he tenderly grasped her arm and turned her around, the way he smiled and made her smile, left me all teary eyed cause of the sheer purity of that scene. It can clearly understood that all said and done, Yuvraj will NEVER leave Suvreen's side. Rather, he'll get the world to fight with her against those who're against her, and this really warmed my heart.

The moment the media got into the picture, I knew that the Minister would soon intervene and ask Savitri to lower the cut-off percentage, because it's all a game of dirty politics. I thought I saw that other male teacher gloating in the corner when Savitri read out her speech, but oh well, I don't blame him! Someone needs to take a stand against Savitri!

The last part was a bit unnerving for me. The poor girl was going to say thank you to Savitri, who just threatened her with the fact that she'd leave no stone unturned in getting her expelled from the uni. Seriously Savitri, what has the poor girl DONE to you that you're so irked by her mere presence? She's a breath of fresh air, who's surely going to change some ways in DPSC with her cheerful nature and positive attitude!

The precap was rather cute IMO! Yuvraj went back to being a jerk and began to rag her and that really had me chuckling to myself! It just made me realize that Yuvraj doesn't want anyone to know who he actually is. He let himself slip in front of Suvreen for a little while, but he doesn't wanna make that same mistake once again. Like I've mentioned before, his character is rather complex and has many layers to it, and I'm itching to get to know more about him as the show goes on!

All in all, a very interesting start to the week, and I sign off with the hopes of a promising track in the future!

And, to end with my current favorite Suvreen Guggal dialogue.. Yuvraj humara cheetah hai bhai! ;)

Lots of Love,

Rit

PS: This one's for my bichdi hui NRI twin, who was behind me to post this up! Jen, this one's for you! Now go study, you have exams! =P

PPS: Do press like and leave your valuable comments if you have anything to say! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dee_swamJenny4uRichaarora---Shweta---isnatanamika143..manjha.Comics_Music.-Hudi-

-Hudi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hudi-
-Hudi-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Nice Post...

I Love YuviDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaarora.Farzi.

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockStarHuda

Nice Post...

I Love YuviDay Dreaming

Thank you for commenting and appreciating!

*sigh*

Don't we all love Yuvraj? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaarora

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Ritch, thank you for the amazing post and update! I still haven't caught hold of yesterday's episode, so I'm gonna watch it now since your update looks interesting Smile
The show is definitely living up to its name by answering the questions of a lot of aspirants! BTW, was that the precap? He rags Suvreen?! OMG, that's awesome!! LOL

.Farzi.manjha

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicky99

Ritch, thank you for the amazing post and update! I still haven't caught hold of yesterday's episode, so I'm gonna watch it now since your update looks interesting Smile
The show is definitely living up to its name by answering the questions of a lot of aspirants! BTW, was that the precap? He rags Suvreen?! OMG, that's awesome!! LOL

Hawww, you didn't catch yday's episode? But you watched the imaginary date sequence naa? Day Dreaming Wasn't it just out of the world? Blushing 

Yuvraj was the star of yesterday's episode. IDK if its obvious to many, but IMO he's gotten a bit possessive and defensive about Suvreen, which is what prompted him to take a stand and support her. You should see the scene where he runs up to her and stops her from going back, his touch, his expressions were truly amazing! Haaye, I'm in love with that guy! Blushing Heart

LOOOL the precap showed him ragging Suvreen! I believe she was holding something like the admission form in her hand, and Yuvraj was making her stand in the middle of a crowd and made her put something black (coal? tar?) on her face, with the promise that the actual ragging is yet to start when she officially joins uni!

But for some reason, I felt he did that to give her a taste of what she was going to experience the next day. I for some reason didn't see any malice in his actions. Plus, even his dialogue hinted on the same..or maybe I'm over-thinking? Embarrassed LOL

Plus, according to the latest promo, Suvreen and Annie are in uni (and I'm assuming they've secured their admission) and a girl called Ria (I think?) is trying to rag Suvreen. According to TC, she's said to be a parallel lead in the show! So lets see how things go!

And thank you so much for replying! Big smile Hug

Richaaroramanjha

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Oh Okay! Aisa kya? I'm finding it hilarious if Yuvi has asked Savreen to put coal on her face! That'd be -Hahahaha-types LOL
Oh I caught that on YT yesterday and believe me, you were so right! The scene was super adorable and Yuvi is so cuuute Embarrassed I love him!! Heart
So Ria's gonna make her entry soon, lets see how is she going to play a parallel lead in the show..hope it's all good in the end Smile

Edited by nicky99 - 18 April 2012 at 4:07am

.Farzi.manjha

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicky99

Oh Okay! Aisa kya? I'm finding it hilarious if Yuvi asked Savreen to put coal on her face! That's be -Hahahaha-types LOL
Oh I caught that on YT yesterday and believe me, you were so right! The scene was super adorable and Yuvi is so cuuute Embarrassed I love him!! Heart
So Ria's gonna make her entry soon, lets see how is she going to play a parallel lead in the show..hope it's all good in the end Smile

I was LOLing at the precap, but I kinda felt bad for Suvreen. Poor girl had just begun to trust and like Yuvraj, and the guy just had to do this and get on her bad side again! D'oh But like I said, this is an indirect way of kinda getting her acquainted with the ways of DPSC, cause we all know how defensive and possessive he is about her! Big smile

See, I told you! Monday's episode was sooo amazing! Day Dreaming Yuvi...haaye! I wanna marry him! Blushing I'm telling you Nicks, 4Lions needs to open a marriage bureau! LOL By God Nicks, they manage to find the sexiest leads EVER! ASR, Yuvraj, and I've caught a glimpse of HHL, Raghav (am I right?) appears to be quite a charmer as well! Blushing

Yeap, IMO Ria will enter like by maybe the end of this week? Thursday tak I think we can get to see her and her pretty face insult and rag Suvreen! Tongue Yeah, I just hope this doesn't take a turn for the worst, and we don't have to see one of those retarded and psychotic love triangles! LOL

Richaaroramanjha

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
LOL!! You should send your bio-data to 4Lions and then they'll find a perfectly suitable guy for you LOL
Yes, its Raghav from HHL. That show is freaking hilarious at times and all the more stupid at times, but nonetheless, nobody could have taken Raghav's place Big smile
Oh yes, no love triangles please! It gets all the more boring at a certain point..

Chal Ritch, I'm gonna take your leave now. Really tired and exhausted! Catch you later..love you!! Heart

.Farzi.manjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index