Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Actor/Show/CM rankings - ALL Discussions Here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
GOTW always keeps a forum active.. but sadly I hv nt seen GOTW thread in this forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Actor/Show/CM rankings - ALL Discussions Here (Page 3)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cosmogirl77

Goldie

cosmogirl77

Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Guys, we have to step up and increase the ratings of CSAM. The show is so good but without more members following or commenting, it has dropped down to 30th position from 25th. Since the actors are new, it will take time for people to realize until then we have to advertise the show...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goham1000--MimiGupta--_A_a_l_i_y_a_swethasyam08

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

I think we should create a topic of story till now.. so many people start watching chhal but they are clueless about the track.. so they create different topics for help..

we can update the topic in a week.. it will help the new members..

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
that's a very good idea Mimi!!

many new members are joining and for those who have no idea of previous track they can check it back.

We can update weekly basis. but from next week we even will have weekly summary in NL.

so will open kahani ab tak thread and what ever happened till date lets make a note. n update that thread link in the NL along with weekly summary there after.

let me know what shall we decide on this. Embarrassed

--MimiGupta--

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

that's a very good idea Mimi!!

many new members are joining and for those who have no idea of previous track they can check it back.

We can update weekly basis. but from next week we even will have weekly summary in NL.

so will open kahani ab tak thread and what ever happened till date lets make a note. n update that thread link in the NL along with weekly summary there after.

let me know what shall we decide on this. Embarrassed

so from next week you wanna start the topic..Big smile.. it's fine.. Thumbs Up.. n we shud start to write the summery.. LOL 

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah Mimi!! from next week u all be ready with ur sections LOL

and story till now need to be done; if not week wise then atleast month wise; lets see if anyone want to come forward for that i would be gr8.

Start from 19th march episode to till 2day i.e., 22nd June - week wise summary will be done in any thread or lets make it in the NL 1st Edition with a section "story so for"

From 25th June to 29th June will be weekly summary for NL 1st edition.

hope i cleared. Let me know if anyone want to do that Embarrassed

--MimiGupta--

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

I am ready the summary if you don't have any problem..Big smile

n I am really exited for the 1st edition of NL.. Tongue

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
another thing.. we should tell our awesome editors to edit a pic for our NL... Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.