Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Actor/Show/CM rankings - ALL Discussions Here (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
yes first let the members respond to this and involve in discussions. so that we can plan accordingly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_Angel-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Actor/Show/CM rankings - ALL Discussions Here (Page 2)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
HELP in INCREASING the  chaska meter show  Ranking!!!!

Chaska meter is based on how many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.So please hit the chaskameter every time you come to this forum.

liks this

There are basically five aspects on which ranking depends...

Buzz point
Nothing can be done abt buzz point as it depends upon Comments posted on the Articles and videos on IF
Rating

How many times and how many members hit the chaskameter.
Views & Activity
No new meaningful topics are opened to discuss. There is no DOTW,GOTW,MOTW which used to keep the forum active. These kind of activities bring in new members and keep the buzz in the forum. Very few new threads are opened to discuss...Ouch We need to increase no. of threads and comment on those post. but that does not mean open irrelevant topics to discuss. 

Silent members are still silent. Just liking the comments is not enough. Come in open and have your say. Put your points across. 

Comments on WU threads are also very less compared to number of likes it gets...UnhappyThe wonderful Written updaters that we have are going out of their way to give us these updates and we don't even bother to say a few words of appreciation...Ouch

Followers - 

Followers are those who have subscribed CSAM as My Forum. 
when u open CSAM forum, there is a drop box, near the PM Box, Scraps, etc list...
beside which there is a star... just CLICK that Star... 

the page would get reloaded, and the star would get filled... like this

Below are some tips to increase shows rankings in the chaskameter given by Vijay.

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.
b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)
c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.
d) Members subscribed to each Show.
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

[NOCOPY]

Edited by Natasha... - 17 April 2012 at 5:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uc22goham1000Enigmatic_AngelAditi147swethasyam08ZaYaHolic-Priya01

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Comment as many times on the buzz articles . This week we have one so pl comment thrice!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08-Priya01

SnakeEyes

IF-Dazzler

SnakeEyes

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I am not a fan of the show only commenting to increase ma posts so that i can get rid of newbie tag... Though the show's storyline is gd but sorry to say TRP is gvng this show Chhal, Sheh aur Maat

Poseiden

IF-Dazzler

Poseiden

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I am not a fan of show only posting to increase my post so that i will get rid of Newbie tag...Trp of the show gvng Production House big Chhal Sheh aur Maat

goham1000

Goldie

goham1000

Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hey i luv this

ofcourse i'v been wanting 2 make this forum of ours active from a v long time.

the CSAM awards r a great idea.totally in for it!!

i am commenting on evry article n hitting the CM evryday!

great thread.Clap

luv CSAM...n avi!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

swaronilicious

swaronilicious

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

Increasing Forum Ranking

1. Hit the Chaska Meter once every day.
  2. Click the +1 and FB like button.
  3. Make the forum threads pink - Ok don't mind but this happens with all the forums in common and we cannot stop from doing so. Only thing we can do make them aware of it.
  4. It is about opening multiple threads on same or related title for each and every episode.
  5. So I think we need to maintain a single Discussion thread for each and every episode. Because weekly episode discussion threads aren't working in many forums which I observed.
  6. Secondly creating multiple threads doesn't mean that the forum rank increases. If u observe the color of the thread just before the name it should become pink, which happens with 250 + views. And the more the pink threads, the good the ranking will be. And also the more the healthy discussions also lead to increase in forum rank.
  7. Threads with Blue decreases the forum ranking.
  8. Comment on all the articles, photo gallery of the actors, profiles of the actors.

mm... i culdnt find d pink thread pls can u describe its location

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Here it is :

either we need to have healthy discussions with 25 posts to make it pink or 250 views.

hope it will be helpful.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.