India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

ashmit is not bad

night girl IF-Dazzler
night girl
night girl

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
i dont think that ashmit is realy bad. i think that ashmit lost his mother because of ronits dad. and he want to destory ronits family for what he lost. why else would he want to destory ronits family. think about it ashmit only family was his mother. because we all know that he had a mother and + he never talks about his mother. there has to be some thing about his past .that why he hates ronits family so much.what do you think

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night girl

i dont think that ashmit is realy bad. i think that ashmit lost his mother because of ronits dad. and he want to destory ronits family for what he lost. why else would he want to destory ronits family. think about it ashmit only family was his mother. because we all know that he had a mother and + he never talks about his mother. there has to be some thing about his past .that why he hates ronits family so much.what do you think

finally someone is being realistic here.  Approve I don't care if the Gujrals suffer because of Ashmit. Dead Serves them right. Ying Yang

All I'm interested nowadays is what Ashmit Cool is all about. His mother must've died because of Inder WackoPinch Why else would he be doing so much as to make Pooja his Puppet to get his revenge? Wink

I don't blame him either. I can't always be sorry for Ronit. I mean he needs to get his act together and figure it out already. Sleepy If Ashmit has a DARK past then I'm pretty sure the GUJRALS have a DARK PAST~too! So, no one is really innocent here~  Ermm
Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

i dont like Ashmit at all. he is so ulgy guy.

~sweta~

Chrissy Senior Member
Chrissy
Chrissy

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Sweta,
  You shouldnt say that just because you dont like Ashmit. There are others on this same board who like Ashmit aswell but to criticize and say he's "Ugly" isnt right.
Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
finally some1 agrees with me!Tongue is seriously think that ashmit is only ruining the gujrals for his mother, and because of inder, and who knows, once rpnit finds out about ashmits motive for all of this, maybe he will side by ashmit, and go against his dad,Confused after all, his dad did cheat on his mom, even  though i hate maya!Angry lol! and ashmit really does love pooja, remember how he was so worried about her when she started coughing, and he wanted to call the doctor, and then he came to her room in the middle of the night to check on her?Embarrassed what a a sweet and caring husband!Embarrassed
as0o0 Groupbie
as0o0
as0o0

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:08am | IP Logged
heyl0 well rite hes doin dat c0z ov his mothers reveange par he r0cks hes rlly sweet !!..and ideal husband!! Embarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top