WU 17/4 : Nih in full form, RaYa still strong! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by avivakirk

Amy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Kudos to the fab WU...Maybe I sound like a broken record but our three updaters are the best and best...The classy WU's are incomparable...Agree with Maris that your word pictures you painted carried  the same effect as the ones with emoticons in it.๐Ÿ‘
Nuts excelled in her performance as an abused person...Can someone define abuse for her? Well if things don't happen her way she blatantly lies to get her revenge...Sharma parivaar was in  no  way the stereotype  tormentors for her as she described .Then she's worried for Kartik?๐Ÿ˜•Putting him behind bars ,lying abt abuse, make a mockery/spectacle  of them before society to take her revenge and  then side with her selfish evil Mom who was never her wellwisher in the first place .Fail to understand the rationale of her statement. ..Feeling sorry ..go and get Kartik out and say that u lied ..that would be the repentance.
Shergills did bring in some lighter moments to the show...A much needed breather...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ram's uncanny silence frightens me..yes the lull before the storm..Priya failed to understand the storm brewing in a cup in her personal married life...Golu's body language suggested that an inferno is blazing in his heart...Separation track has reared its ugly head...Ms Mastermind Planner really played her cards right...Had RAYA in the exact place where she wanted them to be...Ms.N should be crowned for being such a heartless Mom(real life she's a loving single Mom raising up her child singlehandedly๐Ÿ‘)Screen Mom is pure evil.
Sad to see two families tottering under the weight of problems  . .though it's sad to see that it happened due to  the vested interests of their own .
Precap shows again the connivying N manipulating him to go her way ..Poor Gollu caught btwn the rock and hard place.๐Ÿ˜ญLet's get ready to see the storm rising up in RAYA'S life.
Good job Amy!

What u said is true. Nuts is just blabbering out what her mom is scripting. She doesn't even understand the results of all this. She loves Karthik and she knows her FIL has always been in support of her. Even her MIL is a stupid person who would love her again if she presents her with a lipstick or something like that. And leave about Ayesha. She will definitely fal into the ditches, so why bother. If she really loves Karthik she must go out now rather than listening to her mom's evil  talks. Wake up girl.
        Ram seems to be in a turbulence for sure but I still think he is gonna give time for their relation. Niharika's intentions are to be understood atleast one person. Wake up either Rishabh or Dadi. I think it is high time they give proper screen share for such a sweet character of Rishabh. Good job Avi
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Amy - Again thank you for the written update.

A huge Shout out to Ram. His silence spoke louder than words. Anger, Fear, disappointment, confusion and of course disbelief. He looked like a volcano about to erupt but didn't.

FANTASTICALLY done by Ram Kapoor.

Priya - Good points on proving her family's innocence but I didn't agree with her saying Her mom sometimes overreact on small things. Either Sharma's have not told her to real story Or she herself is not ready to accept that her mom can scream and yell at Natasha. Again with Ayesha being childish? no way.. if that's the case, that child is way too cunning to blackmail her way on to the ramp.

Priya Kapoor became Priya Sharma again on the way to the police station but was soon told she was Kapoor first. it is understandable as she was worried for her father's health but still.
Her conversation with her dad was more like Priya Sharma talking to her dad and in between she forgot that she was Ram's wife as well .. and no i am not bashing just being honest. I would be the LAST person to bash Priya...  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

It was great to see her take a moment to realize what Ram had done for her family and there was a possible guilt on her face as well.

Overall, loved the mini version of showdown between Niharika and Priya. I wish Priya had more stronger dialogues than what we heard today. It seems like her lines always make her out to look so bechari. I want to see some strong facial expressions OR dialogues soon.

Natasha - was somewhat right about Shipra and Ayesha but of course not completely. Of course its never her fault and the Brat is the one who is always adjusting and everyone else is out to get her.

Shipra and Ayesha - what a waste. A husband - a father just got out of jail and is sick BUT these two are more interested in figure pointing. "what will society think of them now?" Oh my, if that was the case, you shouldn't have been yelling from the top of your lungs gathering neighbors huh! Again, its never their fault. Shipra is always over the top whether its "My Doll" or "Ye ladki.. balh blah blah".

Sudhir - First of all.. woot woot.. for him getting more than his famous line. And bow down for making Priya Sharma take a U turn and making her realize she is Priya Kapoor. fantastic. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I have always loved Sudhir and Priya conversations. Sudhir always has perfect advise for his only child that still listens to him.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Agree with every word of urs Di. Fabulous
Originally posted by ravichitra

What u said is true. Nuts is just blabbering out what her mom is scripting. She doesn't even understand the results of all this. She loves Karthik and she knows her FIL has always been in support of her. Even her MIL is a stupid person who would love her again if she presents her with a lipstick or something like that. And leave about Ayesha. She will definitely fal into the ditches, so why bother. If she really loves Karthik she must go out now rather than listening to her mom's evil  talks. Wake up girl.
        Ram seems to be in a turbulence for sure but I still think he is gonna give time for their relation. Niharika's intentions are to be understood atleast one person. Wake up either Rishabh or Dadi. I think it is high time they give proper screen share for such a sweet character of Rishabh. Good job Avi

@ravichitra
Only Rishabh or dadi can find out the truth as you said...agree with you...

Nuts ki bathhi jala de Bhagwan. See how many people are waiting. But I think ince after she attempts for suicide, she might realise. In general. death is one thing which makes us realise our priorities. but I donno what to expect from Nuts given the fact that she already had one experience of suicide trial.

I don't think the suicide attempt will have any effect on her because she has done it before too and got away with it. And looking at the promo, I assume that Nuts is doing all this because unlike before, her bhai is not siding with her blindly and unconditionally but is game to see the other side of the coin too. Thanks to Priya.
She is doing all this to have his blind faith on him and IMO, she is afraid deep down her heart that Priya might reveal the abortion truth to get even with her. So she is doing all this as she WANTS to have her own way with Ram saying, "yes chhoti", "you are right chhoti" and all.

Originally posted by PunyaS

I don't think the suicide attempt will have any effect on her because she has done it before too and got away with it. And looking at the promo, I assume that Nuts is doing all this because unlike before, her bhai is not siding with her blindly and unconditionally but is game to see the other side of the coin too. Thanks to Priya.
She is doing all this to have his blind faith on him and IMO, she is afraid deep down her heart that Priya might reveal the abortion truth to get even with her. So she is doing all this as she WANTS to have her own way with Ram saying, "yes chhoti", "you are right chhoti" and all.

So Ram ko yeh Chotti bhi budhhu banana chahthi hain? Idiot chotti tu toh gayi kaam se

Agree with every word of urs Di. Fabulous
Originally posted by -veronica-

thanks
@-veronica-
Welcome...
thanq u loads for the update...balh rockkss
Lovely.  thanks a lot for the updates.