Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:17/4 - Pradeep ne thoda shaadi ka Vaada...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ubhandaricoralnymphmrvlsmedhsshobs30Kushi27webkapnbhattacharyarshah1950gujaratigirlBsankAMSTeshachbeej81drpallavigoelsmile365dayshjariansanika1507pappy123milwebria0123nanimonu711asiaheartpratiranicloudzmiss_patel5aasaxena3ivanta29nikkigreenprefix3A HUGE FANcoolgirl3dirk41viraf4uAnfalsushavviHeenapneuchariHridimahalaxmikheartsmartAdd123dgandhi777Westwickameetasingh4amritabnaj7sevakmadhooj&b84sihuovaltineluvkasushivani003Guggu_MintyblytonaliaPooja05bsingapuryPriyank.ChingaariMagical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:17/4 - Pradeep ne thoda shaadi ka Vaada..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
done with the update guys. wanted to use emoticons than words for Pradeep n Anushka's dialouges.DeadDeadDead but didn't get time to search for it OuchOuchOuch
Ouch
hope now Vineet comes to scene and help Mona to make her career.

i don't want to talk abt P n A. AngryAngryAngry they both deserve each other. DeadDeadDead

Mona's last try to save her marriage may be; but we all know the result. hope here after something positive happens in her life.

Awesome acting by Mona. Clap

Edited by swethasyam08 - 17 April 2012 at 11:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalshivani003blytonMagical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

thnx for the update swetha 

felt really bad for mona her actind really touched me

how could pradeep leave her 

and more than her father it seems to me like her FIL loves and cares for mona 

her father was js thinkin or prestige and al  how sick is dat

and like you said lets js wish after this something postitibe happens in her life 

thnx once again for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalswethasyam08

Anfal

Anfal

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you WU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

gaga00

gaga00

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i think mona's inlaws will step in and take responsibility and break all ties with pradeep.. hope they send mona to school/college and help her establish a career and a life and she can prove she is a woman of substance and can manage both personal and professional life well.. by that time pardeep will get annoyed being a puppet in anushka's life but i hope mona doesnt forgive and take him back.. and for the kids they always have to suffer in these cases and this does impact their young minds but oh well pardeep didnt make a good decision as an adult and thought only about himself and his career.. what a pathetic guy he isAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsnaj7blytonswethasyam08

senorita201213

senorita201213

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

I do not like mona calling pradeep...i hope she wants to smash him one last time..
if she tries to request him to change his decision...then its such a big drawback for her character...she should never ask him to come back in her life..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7blytonswethasyam08

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with Mona's father, for him prestige is so important that his daughters life ???

Mona's in-laws will be surely be there to stand by her

I am seeing that the story is now going to go on the track of Balika Vadhu, common Ekta, please come up with something new

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08SRKLuvr

teekay

teekay

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I hated Anushka's dialogue in the precap "Dont be nasty to her. Mona jo kahe calmly sun lena. Now that you're starting a second life, you have to think and make decisions for the future in your best interest"

I am guessing Mona will ask if he will still support for the kids, and this guy will think about his "future", and "Freedom" and "growth" and refuse or give something convoluted and insulting.

Feel so bad for Mona and her kids. What wrong did they do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.