Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written Update 17th April 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
After the conversation with sanchi, Indu gets drunk out of misery. Indu's friends asks to stop drinking and says what will maiyya think if she see him in that situation. Indu says he will about that. Abhimanyu listens to indu's conversation with his friends and tells Roop to comfort Indu...and roop goes to indu. Indu sees her in his drunken state and thinks that Saanchi and talks to her...and shares his sadness with her. Roop imagines a dream sequence with indu. Indu's friends don't understand anything first...but later they feel relaxed knowing that indu has mistaken roop as sanchi. Roop feels disgusted when she realises that indu is thinking her as sanchi.

Radha and Sadanand will make susheel ready to go to indu's father to seek forgiveness from him. Meanwhile professor shukla calls radha and says what has sanchi done. Radha asks shukla to bring a photo of sanchi in the short gown so that they can use it as a proof to humiliate Saanchi. Sanchi feels uncomfortable in in that dress and asks mehek they will stay in library until everyone goes away from the campus. Mehek tries to make her feel comfortable. Shukla takes a photo of Saanchi dressed in the short gown...but sanchi senses the camera flashes and see that side...where she finds shukla going in that way.

Precap : Sanchi reaches her home and shares her happiness with her mother...and says how indu is going away from her...and about to say about fake pandit matter...when her mother stops her and shows indu's mother. Sanchi remains shocked.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1pragyakumarswarajgirpink0213shantellbrownSajimokdent4uivanta29sweet_bhankisuki11_mahi_imagine-addictangels_eyesOmaRamdassl0veyDreamygal301.Reshama.IsleOfCaprisallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 17th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rams3697

suki11

Goldie

suki11

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Didn't like today's epi again. This show seems to be dragging, and nothing much is happening. I can't wait until as per SBS Indu saves Sanchi from some goons. I hope that after he does he asks Sanchi if she is ok, and when she affirms that she is, promptly walks away from her.
That will really stun Sanchi, if he doesn't fawn all over her going Sanchiji, Sanchiji.

Coming back to today's epi there were no real highlights, only Indu's boys were good again. Also of course once again Mahak was shown smirking. Her pep talk to Sanchi was rubbish too. It seems like photos of Sanchi in her dress are going to be posted all around her neighbourhood. Any bets on who she is going to blame for that?!

I'm not getting my expectations high in regards to tomorrow's pre cap, Malti will either hear nothing, or if she does she won't suspect anything for long. This whole wearing western clothes track is dumb. If Sanchi really wants Indu to hate her, she only has to insult his mother to his face, and then he'll soon kick her to the kerb!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeRams3697

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yeah @suki11 ...absolutely agree with u...about the SBB segment ...me too don't want indu to go after sanchi...i want him to show some attitude now...it would be soo nice to see if he goes away like that without saying anything to her after saving her...& by the way i just hope sanchi to devlop atleast some positive feelings towards him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update dear!!Big smile

Chouchak

Chouchak

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thnks!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.