AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
    I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL FANS OF
    ASAMBHAV N ESPCIALLY OF VIKRANT BHOSALE
    (SATISH RAJWADE) N PRIYA SHASTRI (SHARVARI                          PATANKAR) THERE ARE SOME VIDEOS UPLOADED
     OF THEIR EPISODES ON YOUTUBE...

DO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!

IT WAS WONDERFUL WATCHING THEM
      ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!
      SO I THOUGHT THAT SHOULD SHARE WITH YOU!!!!!!
I came here to post this news but it was already posted!! hehe 😛
You can see all the episodes of asambhav on india.com under videos/Categories/Thriller. I am not posting the link as I dont know If we are allowed to post the links of external sites on India forums...

I have already downloaded almost all videos of priya and vikrant..It was really nice to see them again..😍

It is so strange that despite the main leads of asambhav was adinath,shubhra and sulekha whenever there is mention of asambhav people remember vikrant and priya...

nice pan ithe kon active ka disat nahi ... mi ithe active rhaate pan mazya sobat ajun kon active rhaanar?
hmmm...
dont worry im there...
hmmm...
don't worry... im there.

hey u do remember any of specific dialogues or epi's of vikrant and priya???????

[QUOTE=palsekar.manti]hmmm...
don't worry... im there.

hey u do remember any of specific dialogues or epi's of vikrant and priya???????

Quote it down here if you know...
1)
2)
3)
Originally posted by palsekar.manti

Well.. I like vikrant's dialogue "You are not the first person to walk over my face priya, but you are the only person whom I have loved..with all my heart.."😍
 also..." don't mind me saying... pn tu hastana khup chaan distes"
@palsekar.manti Can you change the subject of thread to vikrant-priya asambhav or Discussion on asambhav serial etc? People will come to know about discussion easily and we can discuss all aspects of asambhav in single thread..😊