It's Angad's turn Now!--- plz read!

hello64 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
You know what I think? Its angads turn to make the wrong desion of marrying someone other than kripa! First Kripa and prithvi, then Angad and mishty, then kripa and prithvi and now the last (hopefully) mistake is angads again according to the data 😆.

Possiblities of what can happen: Plz read it

I think that Angad and Kripa will meet tommorow before he leaves.He may think that kripa is married to Nishant and just simply be annoyed and get mad at her. Then going back to Mumbai he might find out that kanan likes him or dadi may convince him to get married because Sur needs a mom. Angad will agree and purposly invite Nishant to the wedding and be like you have to bring everyone but keep it a surprise that it is Angad's wedding! Then at the wedding Kripa finds out Angad is marrying Kanan and be all upset. Then like just before the wedding Angad finds out Kripa isn't married to Nishant and she works for him. Also that partheek is his own son and stop the wedding.

If this doesn't happen I think Angad and Kripa won't meet.Then going back to Mumbai he might find out that kanan likes him or dadi may convince him to get married because Sur needs a mom. Angad will agree and invite Nishant to the wedding and be like you have to bring everyone but keep it a surprise that it is Angad's wedding! Then at the wedding Kripa finds out Angad is marrying Kanan and be all upset. Then like just before the wedding Angad and kripa meet and it brings back old memories and then Partheek will call kripa mommy and then angad will relize marrying kanan is a mistake.

Either way Angad and Kripa won't be back together so soon but at least they have more time to think of one another than one thinking of kanan and the other of Nishant?

What do you think? Post you comments please!
Edited by hello64 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lolz..i dunno, at this point i wouldnt call marrying Kanan a mistake..unless he'sot divorced et..but whatever happens, i jus cant wait until Angad finds out about Prateek..im not rly concerned about Kripa right now 😆
hello64 thumbnail
yeah the whole story will flip as well as angad when he finds out pratheek is his son, he's Kirpas one and only hope!
DJKM thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gd predictions
but i dnt wnt eida of em marryin sum1 els 😳 😃
DesiChocolate thumbnail
Originally posted by: hello64

I think that Angad and Kripa will meet tommorow before he leaves.He may think that kripa is married to Nishant and just simply be annoyed and get mad at her. Then going back to Mumbai he might find out that kanan likes him or dadi may convince him to get married because Sur needs a mom. Angad will agree and purposly invite Nishant to the wedding and be like you have to bring everyone but keep it a surprise that it is Angad's wedding! Then at the wedding Kripa finds out Angad is marrying Kanan and be all upset. Then like just before the wedding Angad finds out Kripa isn't married to Nishant and she works for him. Also that partheek is his own son and stop the wedding.

I would havbe to agree with this one. Just because this is an Ekta show😆 And adding on I think someone will tell him that Kripa isnt married. Remember? Aliyah told Angad on the same day of him and Misty getting married😉

Priya😳
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GUD PREDICTION BT DNT THINK DAT WILL CM TRU.. BT U NEVA NO CZ DADI IS BEGINNIN 2 C WAT SHE SAW IN KRIPA AT DA BIGINNIN SO ANYTHIN CN HAPPEN..
Mink''s Pink thumbnail
may be....both are nice predictions
farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiChocolate

I would havbe to agree with this one. Just because this is an Ekta show😆 And adding on I think someone will tell him that Kripa isnt married. Remember? Aliyah told Angad on the same day of him and Misty getting married😉

Priya😳

me 2 agree wid it.....😉😆as we r gud in predictor😆....sooo...i m agreee wid it😉😛

well job...👏

pokadot thumbnail
Hmm nice predictions! Hopefully one or the other will happen
poojak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well it could happen but for me i m not much concerned about Angad-kripa 's meeting, i only don't want any more marriages b/c if kripa got married to Nishant then it would be a shameful act b/c she already got married 2 times and also if u love someone else and marry some other person then it would be a very sinful act