Fiction last part :Detective Koki part-9page 9

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi, Please do comment. Kok is an intelligent woman with a sharp eye, so thought of making her a sleuth.

Part-1
Location MM
Sunday 8 A.M

Koki yelled "Meethi, Meethi...Kahaan mar gayi?"

Meethi rushed to her and said "Ji Naani Bhabhi"

Koki: "Meethi go and clean the terrace immediately because I have to spread mats on it to dry papads before 11 o'clock"

Meethi leaves to get the cleaning supplies and goes upstairs. The door was open and she wondered whether someone opened it early in the morning or if she forgot to close it at night. "Thank God Naani bhabhi  didn't notice this otherwise she would have scalped me"

The entire MM hears Meethi's screams and Koki reaches first and discovers Meethi lying on the floor.
Edited by Vidishaa - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After a bond series now a detective series! Looking forward to it:-)
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Huh? Why is Rahul's account banned? ðŸ˜•
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Huh? Why is Rahul's account banned? ðŸ˜•

yes me thinking the same????/😕
-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor Meethi! It always happens to her.
I am intrigued, awaiting your next clue 😊
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abbay

God! Wonder what he did! Rahul! Come back to us!! Sometimes they will ban if you are posting a segment from somewhere.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: abbay

me too..none of his threads were bad
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
interesting start vidisha...waiting for ur update
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting ... good start..
waiting for next 
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Part-2

Disclaimer:

This is a short story and is certainly not up to Agatha Christie standard

Koki rushes to Meethi's aid and asks others to bring a glass of water... even before Rashi could arrive with water, Koki sees something through the ajar door...she asks Mota bhabhi to take care of Meethi and rushes to the terrace.

Anita laid dead in a pool of blood...from the look of things it was apparent that she had died several hours earlier. ...others rush in and Mota bhabhi succeeds in reviving Meethi who had collapsed due to shock. 

A doctor was sent for and the police informed. The local police inspector was Gulshan Rai, he was the son of Koki's friend and hence she always took the liberty of dominating him. He disliked being addressed as "Gullu" by her but Koki never ceased calling him that.

The Modi's were in shock. Ahem was inconsolable...his Anita had left him forever..there were married for less than a week. There was some blood on the mehandi on her hands - Rashi remembered her words- she had told Anita during her Mehandi rasam that the deep red colour of her mehandi was due to Gopi's bleeding heart. She didn't mean to sympathise with her cousin, it was just her way of showing spite.

Inspector came and Koki requested him to begin investigation to find her bahu's killer soon.."evidence" was gathered - there were a lot of them and it was difficult to sort out what was connected to the murder and which wasn't. 

Ahem was prohibited from touching the corpse and it was very difficult to control him. He wanted to hold Anita and try to comfort her as if she was still alive. He couldn't forget his dreams of a happy marriage with Anita - he swore revenge.

The inspector requested everyone to calm down and sent the body for autopsy. Ahem gave him an angry look when he heard of the inspector's "unreasonable" request. Inspector meanwhile got down to questioning the Modis - the calmer one first.

Edited by Vidishaa - 12 years ago