cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why there are not enough stringent rules to curb personal attacks on members. when reported the mods say that it is a common norm in the forum and thats about it and people go ahead with the bullying. arent people supposed to come in support of the person being bashed if there are no actions taken and all it results in is WARNINGS and the loop goes on and on

i have PM=ed the admin and the mods and the channel mods
and i agree they have a life of their own

but this virtual bullying has got to stop
cause till now i can c it b eing ignrored everywhere

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoaib_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you!! some serious action needs to be taken against them instead of 1 warning after another!! I sent pm's too, with proof when i was attacked but nothing other than warnings was done!! ðŸ¤”
cs-07 thumbnail
i mean someone posted a rule mentioning we shudnt hav e a prob as the terms and conditions state something

if the majority is the reason for the forum;s population and popularity, does it give them the right to make the rest a sacrificial lamb
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes bullying is common practice on India Forums, I don't like this place now because I was a victim of bullying, it hurts your confidence a little bit.

& makes you a very angry person as the person doing it was not punished but you are, the anger is a way of getting back your self esteem and confidence as you realise why that person is getting away scot free because you criticised the India-Forums ranking system and therefore those higher up feel you should be bullied by people that are not god fearing on the SNS forum.
cs-07 thumbnail
then why dont the MODS AND TE  ADMINS are doing something about it  😲

is the admin too busy counting his money that the platform where even young minds come are gettng affected!?!?!?!?!? 😡
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited by abisamratgunjan - 12 years ago