Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

scorpian87

Goldie

scorpian87

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

i walk endlessly down the shore, the sea mocking my conscience. I hear the waves whispering its verdict that I am wrong, further crushing the guilt embedded in my soul. I cannot cry no more for the sorrow I feel is too profound, too deep. I look up and see the scattered clouds partially dim the littered stars, tormenting the knowledge that I could never have again the love that I had and lost. I see the crescent moon staring down at me with pity, reminding of the warm and gentle smile on the face I know I could not find in anyone anymore. I turn my face away from that harsh reality, only to be greeted by a cold breeze that seemed like a blow to my already bruised self. Shivering, I pull my jacket tighter around me, forming a barricade that would keep me from the numbing agony creeping through my entire being. In the battle between the conscience and the heart, I fear that it was I who gave the victory over to conscience. And now I must bear the guilt brought by my actions. I have come to accept that destiny for I know that it is what I deserve for hurting the one being that matters to me most.

Hollow. Yes, this is what I am and what I will be for the rest of my life. For I am void of the love that was in the palm of my hands and now gone, because I let it slip from my fingers.

I continue my pace and with every step, I feel the sand sink beneath my feet, filling the spaces between my toes. I know I leave my footprints behind, only to be washed away by the sea.

I hear footsteps muffled by the shingles, slowly coming towards me. Stop. Even though I could not see her, I know she is there. Her very presence emits an aura that reaches me and touches the fathomless cave within me, igniting warmth throughout this body. My steps faltered to a stop. I slowly raise my eyes to focus on the figure standing a few yards away from me. My breath caught, I tried to swallow the lump in my throat but it felt like it was paralyzed. My pulse quickened its pace against my will. The shoes dangling from my hands slowly slipped their way down to land beside my feet.

her beauty astonishes me. And just looking at her only added to the throbbing pain inside me, the agony of losing the exquisite creature that was once mine.

My eyes cannot meet her face for I already know what I will find there-hatred, scorn, and disgust. And I am filled with shame. I stand there, my gaze riveted to the ground, not daring to look up for if I do, if I see into her eyes, it would shatter me to pieces.

Look at me, her mind silently tells me, please just look at me.

I take in shattered breaths, gathering all the strength I need, uttering a silent prayer to God. I level my gaze to her and her eyes find mine and for a moment, time seemed to stop. There were no words, no actions, only the existence of two minds, two hearts.

I cannot find disdain or contempt on her beautiful face but only questions . . .and hope.  I search deep into her eyes and what I find there completely seizes my heart and batters my soul. All my restraint broke and my knees gave way. I collapse into a heap on my knees on the cool glittering sand, her gaze never leaving mine. I break down, helpless tears streaming down my cheeks. I bury my face in my hands, the jacket forgotten as I unconsciously loosen my grip and let it out of my hands, granting it the freedom as it flew with the wind.

A wrenched cry of tormented anguish tears from my chest as the realization strikes me. Her eyes tell me that she is floundering in a depth of misery that exceeded even my own. My hands itch to touch her face, to soothe her into a dull peace for both of us. To tell her that that i love her and cannot live without her .those days without her were like hell. 

I need to know . . . please just tell me, she silently begs.tell me u love me

i rushed to her not taking my eyes of her as if she is going to vanish in thin air  and i wont be able to see her touch her or feel her ever again .i cupped her face with my hands and spoke those words that she was waiting to hear from me and i was dying to say to her "I LOVE U" gopi

END
okay saathians now confession time i cheated the idea from somewhere and turned it into gohem moment Embarrassed but i made a lot of changes in it especially the ending .in the real story the ending was very heart breaking if i have written that u guyz would have thrown tomatoes and shoes at meLOL .and the plot of the story was a bit different then thisTongueplz dont kill me for thisLOL

Edited by goody7775 - 18 April 2012 at 5:37pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34sanjalishajnaiistephenieJammonajazz54321Vsoujanyatamzin43Savi_S-neela-Sandy914amalazizvarshu27rsk16doc4everkaka.lgLiashnaDhabu89HetpnavyabllSerenityllMadhura2105VidishaaANJ4.SajnaVe.Harshika4Lifechavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os. i love u" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Very sad ... but love the meaning ... great job you made me cry... you know how to pull my heart strings.

Edited by ANJ4 - 16 April 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43scorpian87doc4ever

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
PM me the real ending in brief

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43scorpian87doc4ever

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
What a beautifully poetic OS! Star Loved it! Clap Thanx for the PM! Big smile

Edited by doc4ever - 16 April 2012 at 11:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpian87

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
loved it...love as an emotion brings so much happiness when together & so much sadness when you are away from one another Smile deeper the love...deeper is the pain felt Smile

scorpian87

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Goody.  That was such a beautiful OS.  Really tugged at my heart. Your ending ending must be really heart wrenching.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43scorpian87

jazz54321

jazz54321

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Star"sigh"...sooo beautiful and heart warming...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamzin43scorpian87

scorpian87

Goldie

scorpian87

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Goody.  That was such a beautiful OS.  Really tugged at my heart. Your ending ending must be really heart wrenching.
ya xarina the real ending of this story was really heart wrenching i wanted to kill and at the same time hug that writer OuchEvil Smile

tamzin43

Post Reply New Post

Go to top