Priya , Why did you do this?? - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by haribol79

Wonderful analysis Maris...

Priya 's reaction surprise me.. I mean it was natural she was worried and confused.. but she should have involved Ram equally in confronting Kartik before her family.. so there remains no scope for misunderstanding.

Ram 's reaction was apt as this guy has never been in middle of family crisis where he has to choose... till now it has always been His Family... but now he has His Better half.. his Love to choose from... which will be a emotional drive for Ram... cos he thinks from Heart.
Jigna
 I never thought of Ram this way.. Well maybe if such a crisis happens then Ram t0o may have reacted like Priya..

Let's hope Nutz join hands with Priya soon... this will change the Niks game to gutter...
Maris,
The most difficult decisions to make is when it comes to family..Emotional decisions are really tough and also when u are at crossroads the decision becomes all the more difficult...Poor RAYA caught in btwn crossfire😭
Like all other Ekta's shows...NOBODY will be able to stop RAYA's separation...it will happen..they will raise their kids own their own..separately ...oh no...wait...may be with some other partner..so wait...RAYA will have more than one kid that's for sure...It's Ekta's show after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by JJESH

Like all other Ekta's shows...NOBODY will be able to stop RAYA's separation...it will happen..they will raise their kids own their own..separately ...oh no...wait...may be with some other partner..so wait...RAYA will have more than one kid that's for sure...It's Ekta's show after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BALH is a tad bit different from other shows so don't know whether she would throw the baby with the bath water..Audiences tastes have also changed so the old formula might not work.
Originally posted by avivakirk

BALH is a tad bit different from other shows so don't know whether she would throw the baby with the bath water..Audiences tastes have also changed so the old formula might not work.
I sincerely hope that your wish comes true...I'd love to see the "change" for a change...So far..I'm liking it...and really really hope it stays different than any other ekta's hsow...Look at Pavitra rishta..it started with something..and where it has gone!
Originally posted by avivakirk

Maris,
The most difficult decisions to make is when it comes to family..Emotional decisions are really tough and also when u are at crossroads the decision becomes all the more difficult...Poor RAYA caught in btwn crossfire😭

totaly agree with u...raya is totaly in truble...as they both want to be with each other...but family problem not allow them to do that...but i loved today...as in this stressfull environment also ...when matter is of his choti,,,,,,,,,,then also he think abour priya...he cann't see her in stress it is lovely...

after thu might it change as he will surly not able to give more support to priya as nuts take big step...but whatever be...it saw ram love priya a lot...cann't see her in stress...

i wish priya will understand ram's situation during nuts big step...she will be with ram also...not only think about sharmas...
Originally posted by JJESH

I sincerely hope that your wish comes true...I'd love to see the "change" for a change...So far..I'm liking it...and really really hope it stays different than any other ekta's hsow...Look at Pavitra rishta..it started with something..and where it has gone!

Avi and Jesh
 We will hope BALH dosent change colors and fall into the rut of the same plot as other EK's shows.. Lets be a little optimistic. But on the same vein, if BALH does follow the same path of the run of mill EK type serials, then am better off not watching that.
Originally posted by murlidharmona

totaly agree with u...raya is totaly in truble...as they both want to be with each other...but family problem not allow them to do that...but i loved today...as in this stressfull environment also ...when matter is of his choti,,,,,,,,,,then also he think abour priya...he cann't see her in stress it is lovely...

after thu might it change as he will surly not able to give more support to priya as nuts take big step...but whatever be...it saw ram love priya a lot...cann't see her in stress...

i wish priya will understand ram's situation during nuts big step...she will be with ram also...not only think about sharmas...
Yes Mona very nice thoughts.. Inspite of all the hungama Ram still thinks about Priya.. The same should apply for Priya too. Her first priority is Ram and then the others.. If both stick to this formula & if the seperation happens it will only be temporary and bring Raya closer with  a more strong and lasting bond between them..