Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

OS:Gopi's tantrum- Fourth and definite last update (Page 6)

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Xarina...waiting for an update...Please Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05Xarina

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Xarina!! Clap i loved it!! i loved gopis tantrum! and the way she said to rashi 'Get lost' LOL fab as always! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Xarina

JJ15 Senior Member
JJ15
JJ15

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Do I see pigs flying??? Gopi mad?? lol that was a fun read.
I feel empowered! I don't know what came over me after reading this. A sudden confidence.
I loved the "Get Lost" bit. Loved Kokila. Loved how Ahem calmed her down.. So chhweet!!
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by goody7775

hundreds of claps for u xarina that was just awesome

Thank you Goody

Originally posted by A2ZV

Wow beautiful

Thank you.

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Fantastic Xarina.. Indeed the depth of Gopi's emotions will one day come out.. If pushed to the right extent, it will be anger..   And I hope Ahem really supports her like he did in your OS.. I am glad.. She needs that support

BTW, loved Gopi's tantrum.. About time.. Can you make her give a nice well aimed reply to Rashi if possible.  I really want to  after all the smirks

Thank you Harini.  I had written a part 2, didn't like the flow of it so deleted and started again.  Please bear with me.

Originally posted by Vidishaa

Loved it...I like her tantrum..wish Rashi had entered while she was throwing things. I wanted her to be hit by a perfume bottle

Thank you Vidisha

Originally posted by -neela-

That was too good Xarina

I love this bold Gopi   Ahemji, I think you've found your match

Thank you Neela.

Originally posted by suk19

this was fab plse dont leave it this  another couple of chapters are called for well done

Aww.  Thanks Suks.  Will try.

Originally posted by Churri

perfect...I really want to Gopi to break, I mean she needs to let everything out and not keep everything inside. 

Thank you Churri.

Originally posted by rsk16

amazing update.

loved it 2 bits.

Thank you.

Originally posted by navyab

Loved it Xarina...Gopi's tantrum & Ahem bearing it  ...so far she bore Ahem's tantrum & now its his turn !!!

Thank you Navya.  Me thinks I have cut the throwing things too soon but I could not see anything else to throw.  D'ohHis files!  Can you imagine if Gopi threw his wonderful blue file, scattering all the papers within?  He would be on his knees!LOL

Originally posted by sbp1971

Well this is definitely a different take on the track, brilliant idea Xarina, now if only Gopi would do this on screen, the TRPs will sky rocket for sure. Stupid CVs only want to make her cry and Ahem expressionless making us guess as to what his real thoughts are.

Loved the OS. Thanks for the PM.

Thank you Shilpa. 

Originally posted by vibz88

It was so much fun:-) btw the link in the pm opens a new topic :p

Ummm. Embarrassed  I thought I was being clever.  Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by aris22l

Wow .  Could we see the day after too?  I want to know what she does to Rashi and how is Ahemji next day?  I know I am greedy.

Thank you Aris.  Am trying for part 2.

Originally posted by Dhabu89

You have no idea how much I want to see this on screen. It is about time Gopi learned how to defend herself and to stand up to her sister...The way she came at Ahem was much deserving and the way she told Rashi to get lost was just perfect...I hope if and when we get to see this, we get the same ending that you gave us...

Xarina, that was one fantabulous OS and well worth the wait...I hope this is what you were talking about...Thank you 

Thank you Rupal.  I so want Gopi to lose it in MM as well.  Maybe should take some time off and lecture her in how she should be.  I have a very good badminton arm.  Thwack!!Shocked

Originally posted by doc4ever

Loved the OS!    CVs should take note of this! 

Thank you Doc.

Originally posted by A2ZV

I was typing from my mobile earlier on, so could not write a lot. Loved your OS very very very much. Keep it up.

Aww.  NO worries.  Thank you.

Originally posted by varshu27

brilliant xarina...wish gopi does this in sns...she cannot always bottle everything inside and suffer...its unhealthy...

Thank you Varshu.  Seeing some one like Gopi first hand I saw the damage that keeping things to yourself can do. She needs to vent big time.

Originally posted by angelirebelli

Fab OS Xarina.. It would be fab to see this happening onscreen.. Well Done..

Thank you Angel.

Originally posted by taniks

Oh wow that deserves a standong applause , incredible work xarina , loved the tantrum that was too good . Pls continue this piece I want rashie to be dealt with as well . I adore that fact that Gopi acted like an ordinary woman and not a sacrificial lamb as always. Can somebody send this to those blasted cvs if they want record breaking trps this will get it for them not a weepy Gopi . Can't wait for ur next part

Thank you Taniks.  No longer the sacrificial lamb. 

Originally posted by Scarlet28

Well done Xarina...wonderfully fantastic OS...

Thank you Scarlet

Originally posted by abbay

nice os xarina!!!!!!

Thank you abbay

Originally posted by Hetp

Wow...Xarina..indeed its an awesome OS...loved it alot

Thank you Hetal

Originally posted by snsaufan

Fabulous...fantastic..superb...splendid!! 

Gopi indeed needs to give Ahem some thrashing :)))

Loved it 

Thank you snsaufan

Originally posted by dhruti

if i would have been gopiii, i would for sure thrown rotten tomatoes on ahemjiii

Thank you dhruti.  Trust me. I wanted Gopi to tip a pot of curry over him but thought that was too drastic and Gopi being much shorter than Ahem would not have been able to reach anyway.

Originally posted by Vinder90

wonderful, ... just hoped Gopi could keep the tantrum on full speed for another  at least 10 chapters, i cant have enough of an angry Gopi, really want to see and read more of that 

but foran OS< this was extremely wonderful and natural

Thank you Vinder.

Originally posted by Arnisha

res there are no words to say this is awesome fab os great on xarina...

Thank you Arnisha.

Originally posted by amalaziz

Amazing!!!! Loved it

Thank you.

Originally posted by tamzin43

Pyari zee'''' patani ku yeh  kahani mere dil me lagaye  hai [[ dont know why this story has touched my heart ]]]...  i read lots of os ff and other stuff but this is the first one which i read over and over again ...the way you wrote was like wow...i like the way gopi  reacted was wow... i wish the cvs to read this and implement this into there story wow wow wow  shabash me bahut kush ho keep it up 

Aww. Tamzin. Embarrassed   Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by gohem_fan1

that was a great OS  

Thank you.

Originally posted by sks21

brilliant os xarina ...

Thank you.

Originally posted by kamjal

That was fab Xarina and hope we will see her this vexed at Ahem

Thank you Kamjal

Originally posted by sandyuk

Loved the OS Xarina! Ahem deserved all that Gopi threw at him! Please continue, I want to see how Gopi deals with Rashi now

Thank you Sandy.  Will give it a go.

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Perfect OS with all the perfect emotions behind the words. Just loved Gopi's tantrum to bits. Done to Perfection. 

Thank you serenity.  Got used to seeing your new user name.  Typing it is, is another matter.

Originally posted by tangam

Hey Xarina,

Finally got to read it and it was as usual...wonderful

Thank you Tangs

Originally posted by svtsns

Loved gopis anger and that on ahem and would love to see it in sns. It will be great to read the next part.

Thank you.

Originally posted by tina_1234

awesome os..wish to see dis in show sum day

Thank you Tina.

Originally posted by swasthi

Superb OS Xarina.

I read it on the tube while going to work this morning.

Bold and angry Gopi is just what is needed at this time. Ahem was excellect with his restraint techniques.

I look forward to seeing a day like this on the show when Rashi is talked to in this manner.

Thank you Swasthi

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Finally got round to reading this!!!!!

Loved it!! Loved it!! Absolutely loved it!!!!

Gopi's anger was amazing and Ahem subduing his wife and then consoling her, waiting for her to calm down was just absolutely gorgeous!! I really did enjoy Gopi getting angry!! Still waters run deep!!!

Thank you Nazma.  Yeah, I  liked the way that Ahem subdued Gopi.  Now I am looking for a man to subdue me in the same way as well.EmbarrassedShocked

Originally posted by Dhabu89

Xarina...waiting for an update...Please 

Aww.  Rupal.   I deleted part two because it was not going well.  Will post soon.

Originally posted by famzii05

Fantastic Xarina!!  i loved it!! i loved gopis tantrum! and the way she said to rashi 'Get lost'  fab as always! 

Thank you Fahima. "Get lost" is one of my favourite phrases for certain persons.Big smile

Originally posted by Joicej

Do I see pigs flying??? Gopi mad?? lol that was a fun read.

I feel empowered! I don't know what came over me after reading this. A sudden confidence.

I loved the "Get Lost" bit. Loved Kokila. Loved how Ahem calmed her down.. So chhweet!!

Aww.  Joicej thank you very much. It did me good to put it down on paper.  Sort of like gave me a release as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-llSerenityllDhabu89swasthi

Nilu.Dasuni IF-Rockerz
Nilu.Dasuni
Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
wow xarina, a superb os, u have made my day!

Dhabu89

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Clapvery nice os xarina I wish this to happen is sns.

Dhabu89

abhiyaa Senior Member
abhiyaa
abhiyaa

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Wow xarina its an AWESOME os...loved this Gopi hope to see her this way in reality...very nice indeed Smile <3
please update soon..

Dhabu89

Eva456 Groupbie
Eva456
Eva456

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Loved it to bits xarina!plz plz continue..

Dhabu89

Go to top