Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

OK.  I am not quite sure how I got here.  I started off writing one thing but ended up with something else. God knows.   Either way.  Here goes.  Apologies for any typos but it is 12.40am.  Couldn't sleep.

Gopi stood dumbfounded as she watched the interaction between her husband and Anita.  Not wanting to wait around and see any more she informed Kokila that she had a headache and made her way out of the hall despite her maaji's concerns.

Once outside she flagged down a passing autorickshaw and gave the home address and sat back.  She should feel sad but instead of sadness a new emotion overtook her.  Anger.  Anger at being made a fool of all her life.  Anger at her circumstance.  Most of all anger at her husband.  He had led her a merry dance and had even taken advantage of her and then had the audacity to say that he could not remember what had happened.  She stopped the rickshaw driver as they came near a park paid him and entered the gates.  She found a secluded spot by the lake sat down and took stock of recent events.

Kolila alerted Ahem to the fact that Gopi had left the venue to go home.  Initially shocked that she had taken this step he realised that there was a reason for her leaving and that reason was him and Anita. He drove home with the promise that he would put her straight and tell her how he truly felt.

He reached home and was greeted by Meethi.

"Is Gopi home?" he asked not waiting for an answer and went directly to the kitchen.  When he did not find her there he went upstairs to the bedroom.  That was empty as well.  He checked everywhere.  Just when he was about to give up the doorbell rang and Meethi answered.  He watched  as Gopi entered the house.  Meethi was about to leave for the remainder of the day and Gopi bade her farewell.   She made her way up the staircase and towards the bedroom.  He stepped away from the column that he had been leaning against.

She stopped as she saw him.  He smiled at her.  The smile always drew a favourable response from her.  She glared at him, wiping that smile off his face and pushed past him.  Puzzled he turned and followed her to the bedroom but before he got to the door she had slammed it in his face.

"She was mad."  He thought to himself.  "She was mad?   When did this happen?  Gopi did not do mad." 

"Gopi '" he began and then found himself ducking as an array of glass bangles, hairbrush and various bottles of cosmetics hit the door behind him.   Gopi threw whatever she could find at him.  Eventually when there was nothing left he reached her side.  She looked at him with a mixture of insolence and anger.   Those eyes which had garnered so much love and adulation for him now stared at him with contempt and he did not like it.  Those very eyes now shot daggers of ice at him.  He grabbed her hands expecting to have a soothing effect on her but instead she withdrew.   Barging past him she opened the wardrobe and took out her night sari.  "Gopi.  Please speak to me.  Tell me what's wrong?" "Fool!" The thought entered his head. "Why would she tell you?  You are the cause of it all."  Gopi stopped long enough to glare at him before she locked herself in the bathroom and banged away. 

He sank down onto the bed.  This was a new experience for him.  He had never had to deal with a woman's anger before.  Yeah he had to deal with his mom when she was upset but she did not count.  "How was he supposed to handle Gopi?" 

Finally the banging in the bathroom stopped and she emerged ready for bed.  He got up and put his hand on her shoulder but she brushed it off forcefully.  Losing patience with her he whirled her round, expecting her to give up and fall against him.  Her hero.  Not this time.  She stood her ground.

"What is it that you want of me?" She shouted at him. "Haven't you caused enough pain?"  She pushed him away, not once but twice with such force that he took a few steps back.  His once docile wife had turned into a wildcat. Hissing and spitting at him. 

"Who are you?  And what have you done with my wife?"  He asked, unable to believe that this was Gopi.  His Gopi.  His mocking tone was the last straw.  She came at him, beating her fists against his chest.  Crying with the anger which had been buried within for years and only now gaining an outlet.  He grabbed her by the waist and turned her round so that her back was to him and slammed her against him.  He enveloped her tightly restraining her arms by her sides so that she was unable to lash out.  She got in a few good kicks though before finally succumbing to her emotions.  He sat with her on the floor by the bed.  Holding her, soothing her, rocking her like a small child,  until her crying subsided.  He was witness to the depths of her despair.  The extent of her anger and made a promise that he would never, ever  let her feel so alone that she ever felt like this again.  She turned towards him and buried her head into his chest and hugged him.

It was quite a while until the family came home.  Rashi rushed up the stairs and made a bee line for Gopi's room.  Knowing full well that Gopi would be there crying her eyes out like always.  She skidded at the bedroom door and pushed it open.  Ready to gloat that Gopi had nothing and build upon her insecurity.  She stopped in her tracks.  The room was strewn with broken bangles, make up and an array of items.

"Gopi," she began.  Ready to dig the knife in deeper.  Gopi looked up with ice in her eyes.

"Get lost."  She said in a low voice and then lay her head on Ahem's chest.  He hugged her tighter.

"You heard her, Rashi.  Get lost.  She will deal with you in the morning."  Rashi stepped back and she bumped into Kokila.  Not one to miss an opportunity to get one up on Gopi she pretended to sympathise with Kokila that her daughter in law had lost it.  Kokila moved Rashi aside, looked into the room and then silently shut the door.

"Do not say a word to them or about them."  She warned and marched Rashi away.

Part 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2936065&TPN=7

Part 3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2936065&TPN=13

Edited by Xarina - 25 March 2013 at 3:58pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyj761pritiaggarwalpreet_21azminammomsx3sidra34sreya06sp13MlOver94SoniaGhafoorletsdanceFoalaladancydreamerSravassucker4arhiluvZinaaArifLaila132ajoliegagsypallavisarkarabhiyaapinderddMSgayatrirsshreeshajnaiitotallydesifiedkanajigokulJammonajazz54321sanjaliNijagurlrockJJ15_Devna_avniraoSavi_Sscorpian87luckylucky1Nadiine_tamzin43kafaaris22lVsoujanyaNikhi.cherieLover-neela-..Naina..amalazizrsk16doc4eversandyukangelirebelliKavya.SGuggulSandy914evervarshu27abbayVinder90VidishaaNilu.DasuninavyabllSerenityllfamzii05ShaunSAswasthiChacchaDhabu89ll-Shilpa-llsuk19mitzi11NazmaJJustlikethat1Deepzpadukone-Eris-chavvi16Harshika4Life.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:Gopi's tantrum- Fourth and definite last update" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scorpian87

Goldie

scorpian87

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Starhundreds of claps for u xarinaClapClapthat was just awesomeStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhabu89Xarina

A2ZVictory

IF-Rockerz

A2ZVictory

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Wow beautiful

Dhabu89Xarina

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Xarina..Clap Indeed the depth of Gopi's emotions will one day come out.. If pushed to the right extent, it will be anger.. Tongue And I hope Ahem really supports her like he did in your OS.. I am glad.. She needs that supportSmile

BTW, loved Gopi's tantrum.. About time.. Can you make her give a nice well aimed reply to Rashi if possible.Wink I really want toSmile after all the smirksAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-doc4everDhabu89Xarina

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Loved it...I like her tantrum..wish Rashi had entered while she was throwing things. I wanted her to be hit by a perfume bottle

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Dhabu89Xarina

-neela-

Goldie

-neela-

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
That was too good Xarina Big smile
I love this bold Gopi Tongue Ahemji, I think you've found your match LOL

Dhabu89Xarina

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
this was fab plse dont leave it this  another couple of chapters are called for well done

Dhabu89Xarina

Churri

IF-Dazzler

Churri

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
perfect...I really want to Gopi to break, I mean she needs to let everything out and not keep everything inside. 

Dhabu89Xarina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top