Posted: 12 years ago
I just watched 16th Apr episode again..3rd time. Since from last week episodes, I was thinking that something good is coming (as SK tweeted) but last week except BB meet nothing good came out. So I was keen to know if there is any ray of hope with this week starter episode..

1. Shyama - Nidhi convo regarding Rohan. Although Nidhi didn't seems to be shocked in-front of Shyama but she seems to be angry knowing Rohan wanted to marry her. She didn't talked much about Rohan proposal with Shyama and left the room.

2. When Nidhi visited BB for check up and medicines, she was thinking about the Shyama's conversation regarding Rohan and was very much upset. Deep in her mind, she is angry with  and that is I think some positive thing in Nidhi's attitude today. Now she will be forced to re-think about her life and her decision regarding Ashu.

3. When she seen Ashu upset and saying that he is not feeling well, immediately she felt something wrong and as she cares for and love Ashu, she went to his room to check whats wrong. Even while talking to Ashu, she was very much concerned about Ashu. This is also seems positive and shows that Nidhi cannot see Ashu in pain. When such situation crosses limits it may possible that she come to some firm stand.

4. BB noticed Nidhi's sadness, she broke down bit and opens up her mind. BB, also noticed Nidhi-Ashu staring each other. Now he is experienced person so I don't think he will take to add 2 + 2 and started suspecting some fishy going on in between AshNi.

5. Precap - Nidhi yelling Rohan and telling him that she loves only Ashu and he is the only man in her life.

I don't know what will be Ashu's next step but surely something will happens from Nidhi's side. She seems to be upset with whatever happening with her, she is witnessing that Rohan's changed feelings towards her, Shyama's advice on life n marriage. So now hopefully she will rediscover that life is difficult without Ashu.

This week will be important and probably it will show BB n Nidhi both of them comes to some positive thinking n next week AshNi will be together (don't know with or without Nidhi's family support)
Thank u so much.i really needed sum positive thoughts.
I completely agree. Infact I wrote pretty much the same things in Tanu's post earlier. I also feel that the end of Nidhi's tolerance is near and very soon she is going to break down big time. Her curt replies to Shyama and the way she just walked out of the room, her restlessness in front of BB, her refusal to discuss her love life with BB in front of Ashu, all indicate that she is barely holding herself together. While Ashu has been wearing his heart on his sleeve Nidhi has been burying her feelings very deep. Its a role reversal of sorts. Before they fell in love Ashu was the one who buried his feelings, aka Dr. Hardstone and Nidhi was like an open book who wore her heart on her sleeve and whose face reflected everything she felt.

Now she is like a volcano ready to explode. This marriage proposal and proclamation of love from Rohan is probably the final push, the big jhatka that may cause this. I think and I want this to happen in front of both Ashu and her family. I am sure this will shock the living daylights out of them and maybe Ashu and BB can finally give her the TLC and support, hold her up and be there for her.

I think the actual reason behind Nidhi breaking up is she does not want history to repeat itself. Somewhere in her mind she has always been seeking  a little bit of understanding, guidance and most importantly blessing from atleast one elder. She needed an assurance that someone was with her and will openly support her and make sure her loved ones do not suffer for the next 25 years on account of her actions. Till now she has not received this kind of complete support. Infact she did not receive an iota of love and understanding from anyone even when she thought Ashu was dead and was grieving for him. All she received back then was a sadistic reaction of joy and relief from  her so called loved ones when faced with the news of Ashu's likely death.

Through all this my only issue is Nidhi should have shared all these fears with Ashu. Maybe they could have come up with a plan to do this together or wait till Nidhi succeeds in convincing her family. On the other had her cutting off Ashu so rudely was probably a knee jerk reaction from her, considering how all these issues blew up on her face suddenly and she is still a 24 yr old who has lived a protected life so far!
Edited by aardhan - 12 years ago
@muksonline18 and aardhan  Just like Deepa said, I am also really thankful to both of you for coming up with some positive sides of the current track. I was almost depressed after watching today's episode. You guys rock.🤗 Edited by mohinee - 12 years ago
It seems volcano is building inside Nidhi and surely its going to erupt soon then only her so called dear one (Col.Varma, DB, Mr./Mrs. Solankee, Anji n Rohan) will come to know as to how Nidhi is suffering due to their forced rejection.

Hopefully BB n Ashu will support them during that time and then they will reunite. 
@Musk: superb post u made with ur pov.. I too think pretty similar to wat u said in ur pov.
@Muksonline@Deepa@Aradhna@Mohinee, All of you have written extremely well. I really hope that we get to see how much Nidhi loves Ashutosh. If CVs are trying to show what you all have written about her holding her feelings inside, & one day erupting like a volcano,then that will be simply awesome. I only hope that they don't show their reunion by her agreeing to marry Rohan due to family pressure & then Rohan deciding to let go of her & unite her with Ashutosh. If KP takes this route then that will be a big disaster. In that case,Ashni reunion will leave a very bad taste in the mouth.
Musk... great post...! Lets hope something positive does come out ðŸ˜³
Muks, aardhan.. very good posts. I just watched the episode and I was not atall depressed. Yup.. there are some signals, CVs are trying to build up the track of AshNi reunoion...
Thanks musk for yr positive post. After reading it I started thinking in a different way. Let us hope that Nidhi's volcano bursts and then things move positively. As u say she really seemed angry that Rohan wanted to marry her. She must be thinking that he is doing out of sympathy. Dont know what her reaction will be when he says that he is doing this because he loves her.
Am a little tensed as to what is gonna happen today.