Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Married For Riyasat-Update-Chap 12-part II-Pg 89 (Page 5)

princessaaliya Goldie
princessaaliya
princessaaliya

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
nice ff..do continue soon!
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Note:---------------Chapter 1-pg2----Chapter 2-pg3------------------

Chapter 3

Here Comes Badi Maasa

It was six o clock morning and the Jaigarh Mahal was taken by an awe. It seemed as some storm has come .Badi Maasa, the great grand lady of Jaigad Rajparivaar was no less than a storm. Unlike Rajmata Mrilani Devi of Devgarh Badi Maasa was not at all a political lady, actually she hated politics as she believed that it kills the very innocence of human being ,for her it was the sole reason that killed her beloved sister Maharni Mandakini mother of Udayveer and Unnati.

The lady took the recluse in religion and religious books as she really did not like Maharaj Giriraj's way of bringing up his children ,specially Udayveer whom she considered the true gem .Due to the difference with Maharaj Giriraj the lady always distanced herself from the matters of Jaigad Riyasat but she was the whole sole when it came to the decisions regarding Jaigad Rajparivaar. The lady was mostly on the Teerth Yatras but always kept track of happenings at Jaigad Rajparivaar. She was surprised by Udayveer's sudden marriage with Manyata and  returned from her Teerth Yatra as soon as she came to know about the marriage.

As soon as Badi Maasa entered the Jaigad Rajmahal, she was really angry to see that the Raj temple was not well decorated. She yelled at servants for being so slow as royal moodikhayi was to be held in the evening but the Mahal seemed so unprepared for such a royal ceremony. Maharaj Giriraj tried to convince Badi Maa saa and tried to explain the situation but Badi Maasa seemed to be in no mood to listening to the Giriraj's explanations.

'I don't want to listen anything Giriraj.I know u very well u certainly must have married my Udayveer under some political contract as you always do. But I promise u Giriraj this time I won't let anything happen to my Bahu ,the future Maharani of Jaigad as u did to Mandakini. Poor woman died because of your high political ambitions ,all waiting for you and your love'.

Maharaj Giriraj was really annoyed at Maasa's allegations as he really was fed up of listening it again and again. Badi Maasa seemed to understand this. She changed the topic and asked for Udayveer and Manyata. Giriraj too felt relieved with change of topic. Unnati came running to the hall and hugged Badi Maasa .She had answers to all the questions of Badi Maasa. Badi Maasa was really happy to know that her Bahu Manyata was already in kitchen preparing kheer as per 'first meetha pakwan tradition'. So my bahu seems to know the traditions well Badi Maasa reflected. She headed to the kitchen to see Manyata she looked at Manyata from distance as Manyata was all busy in kitchen preparing kheer and directing maids for preparing other dishes. Badi Maasa was happy to see how easily Manyata managed the things and she slowly came near to her.

Manyata was quit  unknown to Badi Maasa's presence and was scared of Badi Maasa's arrival as Udayveer had already briefed her about the temper, discipline and strict nature of Badi Maasa. She asked the maid to grind some fresh  cardmoms as they make kheer taste good. At this Badi Masa handed her the grinded cardmoms saying

'Here are your fresh cardmoms Manayata bahu'.Manyata  was surprised to hear such soft but commanding voice she turned to see Badi Maasa standing right in front of her. The lady whom everybody at Jaigad Rajparivaar awed was not exactly the same as she had pictured from Uday's description. This lady had so much of a motherly aura around her, she was all in whites which made Manyata think of some white fairy who was old but still had the same fairy magnificence though in shreds. She bowed to touch her feet .Badi Maasa lovingly blessed Manyata and embraced her with full warmth.

Badi Maasa too seemed to be taken by a bit of surprise , as Manyata seemed to remind her of somebody , somebody she knew very well. Her child like innocence ,her beautiful large eyes ,her confident yet vulnerable gestures and then suddenly Badi Maasa'a eyes gleamed with happiness. Now she understood the rumours she heard were not wrong, because now she knew why Udayveer was so hell bent to have this girl ,it was not only because she was his childhood passion but because Udayveer loved and missed his mother the most and subconsciously searched for her reflection  and coincidently  this girl had all her characteristics. But then Badi Maasa sighed, as she knew Maharni Mandakini's clear heart and frail health were not able to cope up with the suffocating environment of Jaigad .

Badi Maasa felt a great need to protect Manyata of the same plight as Mandakini as she knew Giriraj had somehow succeeded in changing her Udayveer into a political and manipulative fiend. But then she knew Udayveer was Mandakini's son as well and her blood ran deep in him, if he chose Manyata over others that means his heart is still beating and thirst for love is still alive. Badi Masaa felt proud of Udayveer for choosing Manyata. Now she only needed to make Mayata strong enough  to survive in Jaigad Rajparivaar so that she could lighten up the gloomy corners of Jaigarh, which had long been dimmed since the demise of Maharani Mandakini .

Uday and Unnati were impatiently waiting for the breakfast at dinner table. Maharaj Giriraj seemed all lost in thoughts of conversation he had with Badi Maasa in the morning.

At last Uday cried 'Ye breakfast hai ya beerbal ki khichdi' at this Unnati asked Uday to calm down as Badi Maasa has already arrived and will soon take his classes for crying at such high pitch.

Soon Badi Maasa and Manyata came along with maids. Manyata served the kheer,at this Unnati winked at Uday and said 'Dada better check u'r kheer then eat kahin Bhabhisaa ne sugar ki jagah mirch na daali ho'. Everybody laughed and heartily enjoyed the delicious kheer .

Do like, and comment .

Smile

Luv U All

Shana

Chapter 4- The Royal Moodikhayi

(Page 6)

Edited by shana0127 - 25 July 2012 at 12:47am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...vrinda01tejuangelFantasyangelprernadejaneniroopahumairaa1...Ruhi77...wendy25.SNOWWHITE.SaHillover101ultravioletrayhemvbprincessaaliyarsk16-JEHAN-sparikhManasi_16thejazzgalpanchaaliPrincessAshVikBeing-Humanfia21adventure_gurlMysticRiver-DevilGal-.DarkMystery.

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
i loved it...it was awesome i just read all 3 parts together...loved the..and 3 part i loved it the most...bcz of that manayta and uday's mother resemblance one...i loved it...Embarrassedawesome...plz continue soon...Smileand plz PM me if u can...plzzz...i loved it...

Edited by -JEHAN- - 01 June 2012 at 5:36pm
SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Loved the update!! Continue soon as I'm eagerly waiting for the MooDikhayi!!!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

i loved it...it was awesome i just read all 3 parts together...loved the..and 3 part i loved it the most...bcz of that manayta and uday's mother resemblance one...i loved it...Embarrassedawesome...plz continue soon...Smileand plz PM me if u can...plzzz...i loved it...

Thanks Jehan as for resemblances its human psychology dear every boy consciously or subconsciously searches the reflections of the lady he is most near to - mother in his wannable life partner and every girl ,well either she wants her partner like her father or exactly the reverse,depending on her experience.
I am already writing chapter 4,I wish u will like it even more Smile

Edited by shana0127 - 01 June 2012 at 11:53pm
-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Oh man that was a very gud ff can u add me to ur pm list!???

ShanUlas

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
loved it yaar keep writing!

ShanUlas

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
PM me when you update...

You write really nice like professional writer...

Go to top