Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Married For Riyasat-Update-Chap 12-part II-Pg 89 (Page 3)

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Very cute!! Continue soon n do pm me!!:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Very nice.. Please pm me when you update next. Thanks

ShanUlas

Ashish91 Senior Member
Ashish91
Ashish91

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
nice enjoyed
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
awesome update!

ShanUlas

Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
ooo I like it! I don't think I have ever read anything like it!
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Note : ------------Chapter 1---pg2-----------------

Chapter 2

The Dilemma

Manyata closed her eyes tightly as she did not want to face anybody. She was lying in her pink bridal dress specially chosen for her by Uday .She accused  herself for being responsible for such a hell. 'Why am I not dead' she thought ,her love came back to her but she  could not have it. She tried to recollect the past events and only thing that she could remember was Akash's desperate face crying out her name Moniya Moniya .But then slowly his voice seemed to come from a deep long tunnel and then it faded. Suddenly everything seemed to be in haze and she heard a strong manly voice calling her princess, she felt his strong hands on her shoulders and then on her face , it gave her a sense of relief.

'Princess' Udayveer called again and this time Manyata opened her eyes .She looked like a fairy princess in her pink bridal dress but her eyes were filled with tears, she moved her face on other side to wipe her tears. It was for the first time Udayveer was at loss of words as he knew his brave little princess was really hurt and he himself was the cause of it. But then he cannot let her be like this and weep like a humble damsel in distress .

Udayveer took Manyata's hands in his own and was surprised to see they were so soft and frail. 'So how is my princess' Udayveer  tried to be as casual as possible .

He knew Manyata was very weak right now and the doctor had said not to give her any mental strain. Manyata looked into Uday's eyes and spoke nothing but then she seemed to lose herself in those intense dark eyes .She suddenly realised how vulnerable she was in his presence and she quickly  moved away her hands from Uday's hold and rose up from the bed .Manyata was surprised to find how weak she felt , Uday tried to help but she didn't let him and  tried to walk alone  but stumbled with the side lamp and fell down .

Uday carried her to bed but then he was really angry. 'Princess why don't you let me help' he said angrily.

'I don't need your help' she yelled.

'Okey then keep falling !' Uday bawled  matching Manyata's tone and opened the door to leave.

At this Manayata really didn't know what to do as she needed him .' Please Uday listen' she said coyly .

'Now What ?'Uday was really irritated .

'Bathroom' Manyata said in a very low voice.

'What ?Oh'aaa okey' Uday really searched for words, he regretted for being so angry at her. She was right in saying that she cannot take his help out there. He lifted Manyata and  took her to the bathroom .

'I am here outside, just take care princess' Uday said as he  really felt bad as he could not arrange any outside help for Manyata as it was their wedding night and for people in Rajmahal they were happily married couple.

Uday helped Manyata into bed .She had changed into red nighty and  he could not stop seeing her .But Manyata seemed to be in some other world as she felt nothing. Uday knew what she was going through, he just kept silence as he knew his another battle of life has just started and like all others he has to win this too but not alone,this time he has to win this battle with his better half Manyata.

Manyata could not sleep as thoughts of Akash and Uday kept swirling in her mind, she was in grave dilemma .She loved Akash more than her life but knew she couldn't go back to him. She did not love Udayveer but his very touch seemed to do some magic on her, it seemed to relieve her of all her pain, he seemed to have answers to all her questions and solution to all her problems. But then he is not Akash ,the one who made her feel like princess even in tatters ,he was Yuvraj Udayveer Singh who actually made her princess. When all said she is unworthy of most reputed crown of Devgad he said she is the only one worth it and actually lead her to the throne.

Uday was watching Manyata as she twirled on the bed from one side to another and smiled. He saw how his princess was really having hard time and decided to help.

'Princess' he called as  he sat beside her on the bed.

Manayata was surprised to see him still awake. 'You didn't sleep' she said

'You also are not sleeping' he answered with very same engaging smile that always made Manayata an innocent little child in front  of him .

Manayata burst into tears  and caught hold of Uday her head on his chest Uday too grabbed her in his arms  .For a moment the world seemed to stop as they felt so content in each others arms. Manayata realised that she was holding Uday tightly and abruptly moved away. She was embarrassed by her own behavior and  could not look into Uday's eyes.

'I know princess you are thinking about Akash and how much you love him right' said Uday Manayata nodded as she had no clue what Uday wanted to say.

Uday continued 'Isn't it strange princess we both have got what we wanted but still we both are not happy .You wanted to find Akash and look he has  come back but you can't have him. I always wanted to have you as my princess and look I have you but then you don't love me. You love some Akash whome I hate the most.Princess this is how life is somebody has rightly said : har kisi ko mukammal jahan nahin milta kisi ko zamin to kisi ko asmaan nahi milta '

Uday came closer to Manyata and cupped her face with his hands.'But I know one thing princess, now we have to try to search for happiness in each other and if we can't, still we have to live with each other, you know why princess?'

Manyata asked in low voice 'why' as she feared she may annoy him again.

Uday smiled and put both his hand on her shoulders and continued 'because we are married for sake of  riyasat princess we have to look for reputation of our families and wellbeing of our people before taking any step, isn't it one of the lessons we have learned princess?'.

Uday said it all , he gave all the answers Manyata wanted for time being and she was content with it. Manyata nodded and gave a yes sir smile. Uday smiled back and pushed Manyata towards the bed.

' Now sleep princess tomorrow we have a long day ahead '. 

Now click  like button , and comment .

Smile

Luv U All

Shana

Chapter 3- Here Comes The Badi Maasa 

Page 5 Click

Edited by shana0127 - 26 November 2012 at 4:35am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...simran2608vrinda01muskan99Kruths97ManveerangelPriyashDekhumairaa1tejuangelFantasyangelRoses_ZaYalove...OMGmoonstruckhemvbLivroop_BieberSaHillover101ultravioletrayprincessaaliyaluvzindagi-JEHAN-prachuryarsk16rasiya.sparikhthejazzgalchitra_raoManasi_16panchaaliudaymanyata07sunflower52MsLusciousPrincessAshVikBeing-Human...navina...adventure_gurlsnowdream-DevilGal-

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Nice update Thumbs Up Plzz do continue soon!!:)

ShanUlas

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Hey nice update, loved the whole dilemma part and a royal moohdikhayi in store excited Tongue

ShanUlas

Go to top