Fan Fictions

Married For Riyasat-Update-Chap 12-part II-Pg 89 (Page 100)

Post Reply New Post

Page 100 of 101

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
PART 7:-

LOVED IT AS ALWAYZ

MANYATA"S OUTBURST WAS SUPERB!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Married For Riyasat-Update-Chap 12-part II-Pg 89 (Page 100)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Omg shana ths was so amazing. Everything u written on manveer their love, hate, romance, fight, sadness everything so beautiful. I couldnt stop myself to reading all chaps continuesly it took me some other world. Jst loved it nd thnks for tell me abt it otherwise i missed a part of ths beautiful fairytale's. U r amazing writer all chaps was awesome bt last chappy seriously made me cry. Really felt bad for manyata nd uv. Poor uv he lost his princess again nd poor little Adya her eyes searching for her mom. Bt yup i knw destiny brought them together in next book. Loved it

ShanUlas

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged

PART 8:-

'The only truth about our relationship is that Hating You is my only consolation as loving you gives nothing but pain'.

'Till now many have pleased me, now its my turn to please mine and only mine princess, today I want to love my wife  and make love to the girl I have yearned since my childhood'. 

so lucky is the girl who walks her way to womanhood with the prince she loves and I am the one .  She tugged her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes to sleep with her arms around her love, her very own Udayveer. 

My fav lines of this part..well I love the whole part and there were many lines I want to quote...but then I saw almost the whole Manveer part will come into it Smile

Those I quoted are simply the best Thumbs Up

Edited by panchaali - 28 August 2012 at 11:36am

ShanUlas

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
PART 9:2

Awesomely written Manyata's newly found confidence Thumbs Up

I was nearly dancing!!!

Edited by panchaali - 28 August 2012 at 11:28pm

ShanUlas

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
PART 9: I

Udayveer took a long breath and sighed 'I too didn't know .I too didn't know that I will have a one night stand with my own wife or may be u missed the room last night ,may be u wanted to be with Akash and accidently tripped into my room and I the big big fool thought that at last I got the woman I loved. Damn it! I slept with a drunk woman and thought my life has changed .What a big fool I am !',Udayveer clenched his fists as he spoke ,he knew every word he spoke pierced Manayata as much as it pierced him.

'Thank You for the wonderful night, No divorce could ever erase its sweetest memories

A pure white for the purest one

Though I loved the whole, but above are my Best lines from this part Smile

ShanUlas

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
PART 10:
I know I am not worth your innocence and purity but then dear I love you with all my heart ',said .Udayveer with all his honesty and dedication. 

'Princess u r not the women with whom I just love to be in bed, you are actually the woman with whom I love to live my life, bed comfort is not love princess it's just a physical pleasure ,a biological desire that we humans are bound to. But princess your love is far above it, you give me much more than just pleasure , I feel ecstatic, you fill my hollow soul and complete my inner self.'

These lines gave me goosebumps...

ShanUlas

panchaali

IF-Rockerz

panchaali

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
PART 11:1

Yupieee Akash got a nicee punch...I had so much fun imagining the scene Dancing

Gone are the golden days of bachelorship as now on , it was time for wife and children !!

This is my fav libe of this part and its LOL

ShanUlas

--Zinay--

IF-Rockerz

--Zinay--

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i really really loved this story...as it really make me cry...Cry
ur really an amazing writerDay Dreaming...i felt its real...Smile

ShanUlas

Post Reply New Post