shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I DON'T KNOW WHY CV R MAKING JEEVIKA CHARCTER SO NEGATIVE.😡
WHY THE HELL SHE IS TELLING MANVI TO STAY AWAY FROM VIRAT.😡
SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO JUDGE PEOPLE.EARLIER SHE WAS GOING GAGA OVER MAYA AND NOW SHE JUST MAKING MANVI AWAY FROM VIRAT.WHY?????????????????🤢
INSTEAD SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE IN MAKING HER  SISTER REALISE HER INNER FEELINGS  LIKE VIREN DID FOR VIRAT.

THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAYA SWAMINI BUA AND JEEVIKA?

VIREN PLEASE COME AND RESCUE UR BROTHER AND SISTER IN LAW FROM UR TOO MUCH FAMILY ORIENTED WIFE.

THIS IS NOT TO HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS.

i did not knew that using caps lock means shouting on forum.i m really very sorry for that.
Edited by shubhi_s - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dont understand why u r angry with Jeevika.. Maanvi herself told Jeevika many times that she has no feelings for Virat.. J believes her. Since everyone at chandigarh has misunderstood M's role in Virat-Maya breakup, J is warning her to stay away.. I think it was good of J. 
shubhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonuni

dont understand why u r angry with Jeevika.. Maanvi herself told Jeevika many times that she has no feelings for Virat.. J believes her. Since everyone at chandigarh has misunderstood M's role in Virat-Maya breakup, J is warning her to stay away.. I think it was good of J. 

WELL MY POINT IS THIS THAT VIRAT HIMSELF SAID THAT HE DOES NOT LOVE MANVI BUT VIREN UNDERSTOOD HIS BROTHER'S FEELING THEN WHY NOT JEEVIKA UNDERSTANDING MANVI'S  HEART
EVEN VIREN TOLD JEEVIKA  THAT MANVI HERSLF DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT HER FEELING.
THEN  INSTEAD OF MAKING HER REALISE WHY THE HELL SHE IS BECOMING VILLAN BETWEEN THE TWO LOVE BIRDS.
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhi_s

WELL MY POINT IS THIS THAT VIRAT HIMSELF SAID THAT HE DOES NOT LOVE MANVI BUT VIREN UNDERSTOOD HIS BROTHER'S FEELING THEN WHY NOT JEEVIKA UNDERSTANDING MANVI'S  HEART
EVEN VIREN TOLD JEEVIKA  THAT MANVI HERSLF DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT HER FEELING.
THEN  INSTEAD OF MAKING HER REALISE WHY THE HELL SHE IS BECOMING VILLAN BETWEEN THE TWO LOVE BIRDS.

i agree...jeevika is only concerned about her in-laws and  she claims to know maanvi the most but cannot understand wats in her heart for virat
she is too interfering in virman...she should listen to viren
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
1st of all why on earth u writtin wid CAPs Lock on 😕 ? !! tht shows ur SHOUTING @ us .-. !! 

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rofl roflll

Didn't manvi try to break jeevika's rishta? She did that because she loves her sister very much and it's the same phase jeevika's is going through now. She still considers manvi too young. Besides, there are no signs of manvi loving virat afaik, so how would jeevika know? :SEdited by ..Omniscient.. - 12 years ago
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Omniscient..

Rofl roflll

Didn't manvi try to break jeevika's rishta? She did that because she loves her sister very much and it's the same phase jeevika's is going through now. She still considers manvi too young. Besides, there are no signs of manvi loving virat afaik, so how would jeevika know? :S

i agree that maanvi tried to break the rishta but jeevika never stepped back from the rishta for maanvi instead she was ready...maanvi realised that her dii loves viren thats wen she  agreed...if maanvi can understand jeevika ...why cant jeevika do the same??
and viren has told her many times that virman love each other but havent realised..so its her duty to make maanvi realise...

im not bashing jeevika just trying to explain my point...everyone have their own opinion and i respect it..
Edited by shaimah - 12 years ago
shubhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Omniscient..

Rofl roflll

Didn't manvi try to break jeevika's rishta? She did that because she loves her sister very much and it's the same phase jeevika's is going through now. She still considers manvi too young. Besides, there are no signs of manvi loving virat afaik, so how would jeevika know? :S

MANVI  TRIED TO BREAK  VIRIKA RISHTA BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT WANTED JEEVIKA TO GO AWAY FROM HER.BOTH THE SITUATIONS R DIFFERENT.
I M NOT SAYING THAT JEEVIKA DOES NOT LOVE MANVI ,BUT MY POINT IS WHY SHE IS NOT BELIEVING HER HUSBAND WORDS AND INSTEAD OF CONFIRIMING FROM MANVI WHY SHE DOES NOT GATHER THE FACTS BY HERSELF AS VIREN DID.

I M NOT AGAINST JEEVIKA I M AGAINST THE FACT THAT SHE WAS TELLING MANVI TO STAY AWAY FROM VIRAT
shaad_luvz thumbnail
even nowadays jeevika speeks manvi n a rude mod...,she didnt try to undrstnd d situatn n al veiw.juz hearin smthng dn cal manvi and ordering...while orderin she never care about manvi feelingsss,jeevika knws her sis mre thn any1,.,firbhi!!!!!!,jeevka really changed yaar...
i dnt knw hw much drma wl tk plce.wait and c,!!!!

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Her "duty to make Manvi realise"- Why would she want to drag Manvi to hell? She knows Swamini will hate Manvi even more if Manvi were to come to that house. Besides, Manvi has herself told Jeevika that she has no such feelings for Virat and J trusts her sister...so your arguments are pretty much invalid? 

Suit yerselves though...don't wanna explain or argue more. =]